Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Robert
TotalPost:63
Image resize from small to big Reply

Hi everyone.
    I need to resize some images because they're too small.
    But the result is blurry, terrible.
    I was trying to resize from 400x400 pixels to 1500x1500 using microsoft photo editor,
    canvas, paint.net. And its the same outcome. Is there a software that can do the trick?
    so the image looks as sharp and good as original?

Thanks
5/12/2007 9:14:24

Carolyn Irwin
TotalPost:4
RE:Image resize from small to big Reply

>Hi everyone.
    >I need to resize some images because they're too small.
    >But the result is blurry, terrible.
    >I was trying to resize from 400x400 pixels to 1500x1500 using microsoft photo editor,
    >canvas, paint.net. And its the same outcome. Is there a software that can do the trick?
    >so the image looks as sharp and good as original?
    >
    >Thanks

I use a programme called JEPG resizer, which I find very good.http://www.tangotools.com/jpegsizer
    There is a free download for evaluation and if you are happy the coast starts at US$15.00.

Carol
5/12/2007 14:06:32

Admin1
TotalPost:361

You can't resize from 400 x 400 to 1500 x 1500 , it can't be used for production.

You can shrink to small size, but can't enlarge, thanks.

Please keep in mind.

ArtsNow.com

>Hi everyone.
    >I was trying to resize from 400x400 pixels to 1500x1500 using microsoft photo editor,
    >canvas, paint.net. And its the same outcome. Is there a software that can do the trick?
    >
    >Thanks
5/12/2007 23:15:29

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Robert,

It is very difficult to enlarge most designs. If possible, try to use designs that are 1500x1500 pixels or larger.

Once in a while, what I do is to take an image (about 800x800) and increase the pixel size to 600. Then I resize it but no matter what you do, you always lose image quality. However, this may work in some cases.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.you-print-online.com

>Hi everyone.
    >
    >Thanks
6/12/2007 6:28:17

Robert
TotalPost:63
RE:RE:Image resize from small to big Reply

>Hi Robert,
    >
    >It is very difficult to enlarge most designs. If possible, try to use designs that are 1500x1500 pixels or larger.
    >
    >Once in a while, what I do is to take an image (about 800x800) and increase the pixel size to 600. Then I resize it but no matter what you do, you always lose image quality. However, this may work in some cases.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >http://www.fun-tees.com
    > .......
    >http://www.you-print-online.com
    >
    >
    >
    >>Hi everyone.
    >>I need to resize some images because they're too small.
    >>But the result is blurry, terrible.
    >>I was trying to resize from 400x400 pixels to 1500x1500 using microsoft photo editor,
    >>canvas, paint.net. And its the same outcome. Is there a software that can do the trick?
    >>so the image looks as sharp and good as original?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >
    Thanks everyone for answers, it helps
    Cheers
6/12/2007 9:54:11

thyui
TotalPost:1

If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how to resize image to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think image processing programmes can enable to quickly resize pictures . i have use imaging sdk which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable processing option.Then you can resize your image in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat .zoom in or zoom out on your own will. Just open the images, select resize ,and follow the setps given in the sdk, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven´t found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
4/7/2013 10:57:13

arronlee
TotalPost:4

>Hi everyone.
    >
    >Thanks
    Hi, Robert.
    I am not using microsoft photo editor. As for myself, I used to process image resizing work with the help of another image processing SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to resize images and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this site gives a lot of choices for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
    Arron
6/8/2013 10:44:12

jacaboo
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:Image resize from small to big Reply

> If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how to resize image to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think image processing programmes can enable to quickly resize pictures . i have use imaging sdk which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable processing option.Then you can resize your image in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat .zoom in or zoom out on your own will. Just open the images, select resize ,and follow the setps given in the sdk, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven´t found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
    >

thanks for sharing, that's exactly what i am looking for!
14/8/2013 15:38:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1