Your are the 2982th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2
AuthorPosts

solangela
TotalPost:8
italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

artsnow i am a little disappointing it is almost christmas and items have not been shipped yet taking to long to ship and arriving not on time artsnow was doing so good shipping fast but now is messing up again i am getting complaints from my buyers wanting refunds back i am getting dispute on paypal please help this is the 4 time i write about this issue...
12/2/2008 2:29:00 AM

laura clark
Title:out of here due to t
TotalPost:343
RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

what you need to realize is AN has alot to do at this time and I'm sure their working as quickly as they can, it always takes a couple weeks for orders to be delivered, most of us tell our customers to contact us after 14 business days has lapsed,up to 20 for larger orders, and advertising this way is to your benefit, i don't know if you do or not that's just my opinion,try contacting AN through IM but only after time has actually passed for it to be a actual issue. I always smooth things over with my customers by saying the delay could be due to customs, it could also be a issue to what country you trying to deliver to.There can be alot of different reasons..
    and if anyone else is having charm watch issues maybe asking that in a post would help us all in knowing if that could be a issue at the moment.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Good things come to those that wait..
    But only what's left from those that HUSSLE
    ...Abraham Lincoln...
12/2/2008 3:09:40 AM

solangela
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

>what you need to realize is AN has alot to do at this time and I'm sure their working as quickly as they can, it always takes a couple weeks for orders to be delivered, most of us tell our customers to contact us after 14 business days has lapsed,up to 20 for larger orders, and advertising this way is to your benefit, i don't know if you do or not that's just my opinion,try contacting AN through IM but only after time has actually passed for it to be a actual issue. I always smooth things over with my customers by saying the delay could be due to customs, it could also be a issue to what country you trying to deliver to.There can be alot of different reasons..
    >and if anyone else is having charm watch issues maybe asking that in a post would help us all in knowing if that could be a issue at the moment.

now i am really upset Christmas is over and still my buyers have not receive yet their items that they purchase on December 2 it is December 29 and all buyers are contacting me that were are their watches i going to have to cancel with arts now is to much problems i have had enough i can't work like this i am loosing so much money giving refunds back... i am done
12/31/2008 12:51:37 AM

laura clark
RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

>>what you need to realize is AN has alot to do at this time and I'm sure their working as quickly as they can, it always takes a couple weeks for orders to be delivered, most of us tell our customers to contact us after 14 business days has lapsed,up to 20 for larger orders, and advertising this way is to your benefit, i don't know if you do or not that's just my opinion,try contacting AN through IM but only after time has actually passed for it to be a actual issue. I always smooth things over with my customers by saying the delay could be due to customs, it could also be a issue to what country you trying to deliver to.There can be alot of different reasons..
    >>and if anyone else is having charm watch issues maybe asking that in a post would help us all in knowing if that could be a issue at the moment.
    >
    >
    >
    >now i am really upset Christmas is over and still my buyers have not receive yet their items that they purchase on December 2 it is December 29 and all buyers are contacting me that were are their watches i going to have to cancel with arts now is to much problems i have had enough i can't work like this i am loosing so much money giving refunds back... i am done

if you would have read the holiday schedule you would have known that it was first come first serve and not all deliveries were promised to arrive on time, so to let your customers believe they would receive it on time for christmas was nobodies fault but your own, it is clearly stated some deliveries can take up to 20 days, as well..not including weekend or holidays, so your customers may be receiving their items anytime now, also depending their location, sorry you have no patience nor do you read stated posts.
    if you would have read the forums closely yo would have seen that anything after november was a shot in the dark not a guarantee

Resisting NWO
12/31/2008 1:36:33 AM

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

Did you sit out and not sell last Christmas? You should have been prepared for slower deliveries as we got closer to Christmas.

>now i am really upset Christmas is over and still my buyers have not receive yet their items that they purchase on December 2 it is December 29 and all buyers are contacting me that were are their watches i going to have to cancel with arts now is to much problems i have had enough i can't work like this i am loosing so much money giving refunds back... i am done

Is it 2012 yet?
12/31/2008 4:35:45 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Solangela,

Don't forget the Chinese New Years runs from the 24th of January to the 1st of February.

My best guess is, allow 2-3 days for orders to be processed and then shipped. Last order in may be about the 21st of january to have a chance to be sent out prior to the shutdown.

Just my own guess.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

http://stores.ebay.com/US-Colorprint-Personalized-Gifts
    http://www.you-print-online.com VIP store
    www.dyesubprinters.com- New for 2009
    http://www.fun-tees.com SVIP store
    http://www.uscolorprint.com This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password

>>what you need to realize is AN has alot to do at this time and I'm sure their working as quickly as they can, it always takes a couple weeks for orders to be delivered, most of us tell our customers to contact us after 14 business days has lapsed,up to 20 for larger orders, and advertising this way is to your benefit, i don't know if you do or not that's just my opinion,try contacting AN through IM but only after time has actually passed for it to be a actual issue. I always smooth things over with my customers by saying the delay could be due to customs, it could also be a issue to what country you trying to deliver to.There can be alot of different reasons..
    >>and if anyone else is having charm watch issues maybe asking that in a post would help us all in knowing if that could be a issue at the moment.
    >
    >
    >
12/31/2008 5:16:54 AM

Ray Joly
TotalPost:384
RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

Solangela

Maybe you should refrase your auction description to say

"orders will be processed in 3 business days monday to friday starting the day AFTER payment is received. Allow 1-2 days for your order to be made, then an additional 8-16 working days for delivery Monday to Friday ONLY no weekends and NO holidays. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY AUCTION TERMS & DETAILS DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!"

That's what I have written. Don't copy my text pleae use your own but when these buyers complain they haven't received their item(s), you can slap them in the face with this description.

It actually works you know. Paying on a friday, order not even looked at for a full 3 working days monday to friday, then another 2 days to make it, 8-16 for shipping. Meanwhile I HAVE processed the order the day they paid so when the item arrives they are happy it was faster than stated
1/1/2009 12:32:58 AM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

Thank you Ray,

Think I'll reword my ads in eBay.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

http://www.uscolorprint.com [B]This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password

>Solangela
    >
    >Maybe you should refrase your auction description to say
    >
    >"orders will be processed in 3 business days monday to friday starting the day AFTER payment is received. Allow 1-2 days for your order to be made, then an additional 8-16 working days for delivery Monday to Friday ONLY no weekends and NO holidays. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY AUCTION TERMS & DETAILS DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!"
    >
    >That's what I have written. Don't copy my text pleae use your own but when these buyers complain they haven't received their item(s), you can slap them in the face with this description.
    >
    >It actually works you know. Paying on a friday, order not even looked at for a full 3 working days monday to friday, then another 2 days to make it, 8-16 for shipping. Meanwhile I HAVE processed the order the day they paid so when the item arrives they are happy it was faster than stated
1/1/2009 5:41:15 AM

laura clark

Here's mine

as you can see I am redundant in explanation therefor they can't say it wasn't stated clearly

Once your payment is confirmed your order will be processed usually in 2 days to 3 days
    Then your item will be shipped arrival time is estimated 7-14 days business days(not including holidays or weekends) depending on customs it is coming from china
    please be patient.
    Thank you

Shipping....

All custom items are sent from China. To UK & USA & European countries, Usually it will take 15-20 days,... if quick it can arrive within 7-10 days,.. if slow it will arrive within a month or so after shipping. This will depend on the post office & customs clearance efficiency in different countries. To Spain Usually it will take 30 days or so, sometimes, if quick, it will arrive within 25 days , if slow, it will arrive within 35 days or so after shipping. This will depend on the post office & customs clearance efficiency. China post office & customs checks the package strictly one by one this also my cause the shipping time to be slow Thanks for your kind patience & understanding. Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave positive feedback for us. We will do the same for you. Any problem, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to resolve it. NO SHIPPING to Italy,if your country does not allow shipping from China please do not order from me. by bidding you agree to these terms.
    Thank you again I hope you find something you will enjoy having from my auctions.

Resisting NWO
1/1/2009 6:19:01 AM

Kathy Cancer
TotalPost:49

>if you would have read the holiday schedule you would have known that it was first come first serve and not all deliveries were promised to arrive on time, so to let your customers believe they would receive it on time for christmas was nobodies fault but your own, it is clearly stated some deliveries can take up to 20 days, as well..not including weekend or holidays, so your customers may be receiving their items anytime now, also depending their location, sorry you have no patience nor do you read stated posts.
    >if you would have read the forums closely yo would have seen that anything after november was a shot in the dark not a guarantee
    >

That's not true. According to Berry anything ordered on or before Dec 5 should arrive before Christmas, and this is his quote...

"Please order all items on or before 5-Dec-2008, then 98% of shipment should be arrived before Christmas.
    Order before 12-Dec-2008, 40-50% shipments may still arrive before Christmas. Thanks."

AN knew about the Christmas rush. They knew to add more staff. They knew to stock up on stock. They didn't.
1/1/2009 7:51:56 AM

laura clark

>>if you would have read the holiday schedule you would have known that it was first come first serve and not all deliveries were promised to arrive on time, so to let your customers believe they would receive it on time for christmas was nobodies fault but your own, it is clearly stated some deliveries can take up to 20 days, as well..not including weekend or holidays, so your customers may be receiving their items anytime now, also depending their location, sorry you have no patience nor do you read stated posts.
    >>if you would have read the forums closely yo would have seen that anything after november was a shot in the dark not a guarantee
    >>
    >
    >
    >That's not true. According to Berry anything ordered on or before Dec 5 should arrive before Christmas, and this is his quote...
    >
    >"Please order all items on or before 5-Dec-2008, then 98% of shipment should be arrived before Christmas.
    >Order before 12-Dec-2008, 40-50% shipments may still arrive before Christmas. Thanks."
    >
    >AN knew about the Christmas rush. They knew to add more staff. They knew to stock up on stock. They didn't.

The majority of posts concerning the upcoming christmas schedule and people that dealt with it last year were saying they were closing their stores in November, and to sum it up anything after thanksgiving would be a bonus to be received in time for christmas, if i had gone by just AN's post I to would of been up a creek, but I read last years post as well as what people were saying in regards to this year, and except for the dogtag issue I had no actual holiday orders not arriving issues, so my point being is new people need to read the post and use some common sense.and seriously does anyone really expect holiday postal delivery to go completely smoothly, and yes Barry said 98% so i guess the 2% are whining,and I can't join in about the moaning of the shirts from other post because i read about them and therefore don't sell them, so furthermore why do people read there's a problem then complain there's a problem like it's new news..
    all AN needs is competent employees and we'll all be good to go
    Resisting NWO
1/1/2009 9:37:07 AM

Lennie
RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

YEP! That is very clear and detailed! Mine isn't quite as detailed. But, I find the majority of the people don't read past the header picture. I do send out a "shipped" email and that is when they are dumbfounded by the time frame.

>Here's mine
    >
    >as you can see I am redundant in explanation therefor they can't say it wasn't stated clearly
    Is it 2012 yet?
1/1/2009 10:05:36 AM

Ray Joly

Ok Laura yours is very details. I myself wouldn't read that. And I would think that shipping to the UK, australia and all those other countries you mentioned would get the item faster than the US and Canada since Hong kong is on the other side of the world?

I would put that Italy & france as the very first thing they read because I am sick and tired of ppl from there bidding or buying my stuff.

As for the cutoff date. I did not list any auctions for almost 3 weeks and still ppl went in my store and purchased stuff. Thankfully it was mostly charms so I was able to make those, drive down to the states to mail them a few times so they would have them in time for christmas but I am suffering now not having any money and getting hit by ebay by that stupid DSR's being lowered. view again. It was lowered for almost 2 weeks.. back to normal for a few days then back down to lowered again.

If I can offer anything.. everyone should put

"PLEASE READ www.leavingfeedback.com BEFORE POSTING FEEDBACK" in all AN headers/footers and on your invoices, reminders and Feedback reminders. When I mail my charms I also have a note stating to read this website both pages in hopes they will and post a 5 star rating because this is CRAP!!! No bad feedback this month, over 1000 positives and I am LOWERERED??????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????
1/1/2009 1:51:21 PM

laura clark

>Ok Laura yours is very details. I myself wouldn't read that. And I would think that shipping to the UK, australia and all those other countries you mentioned would get the item faster than the US and Canada since Hong kong is on the other side of the world?
    >
    >I would put that Italy & france as the very first thing they read because I am sick and tired of ppl from there bidding or buying my stuff.
    >
    >As for the cutoff date. I did not list any auctions for almost 3 weeks and still ppl went in my store and purchased stuff. Thankfully it was mostly charms so I was able to make those, drive down to the states to mail them a few times so they would have them in time for christmas but I am suffering now not having any money and getting hit by ebay by that stupid DSR's being lowered. view again. It was lowered for almost 2 weeks.. back to normal for a few days then back down to lowered again.
    >
    >If I can offer anything.. everyone should put
    >
    >"PLEASE READ www.leavingfeedback.com BEFORE POSTING FEEDBACK" in all AN headers/footers and on your invoices, reminders and Feedback reminders. When I mail my charms I also have a note stating to read this website both pages in hopes they will and post a 5 star rating because this is CRAP!!! No bad feedback this month, over 1000 positives and I am LOWERERED??????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????

The whole DSR thing in a bunch of phooey,I include in my shipping email as do many people that the new system makes no sense and if they are unable to leave a 5 star feedback then please don't leave feedback at all, actually i think people do read my auctions because in 4 mos i've only had to explain myself 2 times,not bad, as for France I have a few regulars and they are very nice,I did put my store on vacation mode which also the invoice puts in nice big letters this seller is away and there maybe a delay in your order, this christmas i had no problems actually did a 100 bucks on christmas day, i do email when payment is received,and when shipped and i keep reminding them each time, usually people answer back saying no problem on the 5 stars as long as the item is good, i have noticed my search standing going up and down daily, so the way it's calculated is just plain stupid. until eBay can be replaced those of us that chose to sell there just have to put up with their non sense i guess.
    Resisting NWO
1/1/2009 2:50:26 PM

Ray Joly

There is no way I can click on ebay that the item has been shipped. I sell too many things. Plus most of my buyers don't just buy 1 item and if they do, it can be something that I make and ship from Canada so what would happen if they purchased a few charms and I mark it as sent but they also purchased a watch. Of course the charms are going to arrive first, you see what I mean?

I am getting really pissed off like you wouldn't believe with this DSR bullcrap. It doesn't help these people don't think before they post FB either. I wish I could tell what a buyer left me so I could make the decision to block their butt from buying off me again and again.

I hope ebay wakes up one day and gets rid of that crap. I am sure they have already seen a HUGE decrease in sellers and sales. If I cannot sell alot because I am "lowered" then ebay won't get a lot of money out of me because I won't list until it says "normal"
1/1/2009 4:14:46 PM

laura clark
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

>There is no way I can click on ebay that the item has been shipped. I sell too many things. Plus most of my buyers don't just buy 1 item and if they do, it can be something that I make and ship from Canada so what would happen if they purchased a few charms and I mark it as sent but they also purchased a watch. Of course the charms are going to arrive first, you see what I mean?
    >
    >I am getting really pissed off like you wouldn't believe with this DSR bullcrap. It doesn't help these people don't think before they post FB either. I wish I could tell what a buyer left me so I could make the decision to block their butt from buying off me again and again.
    >
    >I hope ebay wakes up one day and gets rid of that crap. I am sure they have already seen a HUGE decrease in sellers and sales. If I cannot sell alot because I am "lowered" then ebay won't get a lot of money out of me because I won't list until it says "normal"

yeah i see how it can be overwhelming for you, i keep 2 stores going 1 is for AN and 1 is for whats here, it does tend to stress me out, the other day i was so tired i caught myself getting ready to ship the wrong items out, but at least i caught it.. AN does need to improve and eBay needs to get rid of how they do this DSR nonsense i've lost sales since i've blocked people with under 10 feedback but i can't risk their lack of knowledge in how ebay works it amazes me when people think they will receive a item from china in 2 days,
    sorry to hear all that has happen to you and i wish you better in 2009
    Resisting NWO
1/1/2009 4:50:27 PM

Fred Virgo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

Hi Ray,

Yeah. A while ago I tried to add items to my eBay store and it said I could not add any items until my DSR rating went up. What the...

Finally went to the dashboard and it showed my delivery time as being under 4.73 (whatever) and product description just under the limit.

I could then only sell what I had already listed and could not add on any new products. To get around this, I'm replacing all of my parrot items with other items.

How do we get the DSR up? I have no idea. What little feedback I've received showed fast delivery and excellent product. As I mostly sell my How To video cd's and as I print my own mousepads, coasters, magnets, etc... delivery is completed in less than a week to the customer. I just don't know how this DSR went down, nor do I understand why we have one.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html [B]This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password

>I am getting really pissed off like you wouldn't believe with this DSR bullcrap. It doesn't help these people don't think before they post FB either. I wish I could tell what a buyer left me so I could make the decision to block their butt from buying off me again and again.
    >
    >I hope ebay wakes up one day and gets rid of that crap. I am sure they have already seen a HUGE decrease in sellers and sales. If I cannot sell alot because I am "lowered" then ebay won't get a lot of money out of me because I won't list until it says "normal"
1/1/2009 10:44:30 PM

Ray Joly
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

>How do we get the DSR up? I have no idea. What little feedback I've received showed fast delivery and excellent product. As I mostly sell my How To video cd's and as I print my own mousepads, coasters, magnets, etc... delivery is completed in less than a week to the customer. I just don't know how this DSR went down, nor do I understand why we have one.

Easy answer.. open a new account and start over until your DSR's are normal again. I did this twice now, 2 new accounts just to sell some of my charms. I sold quite a few but not enough to have me do it constantly. I sold about 30 charms, 99 cents each, my ebay fees were just 111.00 :(

I guess I am just going to have to wait it out until ppl want to post me good feedback. I do hope they read that www.leavingfeedback.com before they post me Fb. If not, I will be at their mercy.
1/1/2009 11:20:27 PM

Lennie
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:italian charm watches taking to long to arrive to buyers Reply

Ebay uses the DSR to cheat sellers out of their discounts. If you look, you will not find anywhere that anything less than 5 will bring the DSR and cause the seller to lose their discount.

I have an insert that I include in all my shipments that explain that any less than 5 is harmful to me and other sellers. It helps.
    Is it 2012 yet?
1/2/2009 1:52:09 AM

Gale Langley
TotalPost:140

I think selling holiday items through Arts Now is really hard. You really have to push for late November Sales. If you are selling items with your own designs (not your customer's photos) I suggest ordering items in early November and then selling on Ebay or another auction site with your stocked up products by December.
    http://www.scribbleprints.com
    http://www.squidoo.com/artsnowsales
1/2/2009 5:31:11 AM
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2