Your are the 3393th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Murray Boyton Libra
TotalPost:9
Cancellation of Service Reply

Hi I have had an VIP store for some months now. and I have never made a sale, the other day, I suddenly got a renewal charge on my CC, and remembered that I actually had this thing set-up. But to avoid future charges off my card, I am failing to find the cancellation of subscription or the like. I have seen some advice as to go to Paypal and cancel service, but I dont have subscriptions set-up in my paypal account.

Any help is appreciated.

Murray
    -----------------------------------------------
    Opportunity is like Kramer, it opens a closed door.
26/10/2008 6:19:56

Steve Morris
TotalPost:915
RE:Cancellation of Service Reply

Try emailing support@artsnow.com with all the details (store, username etc etc)..
    Also, reverse whatever procedure you used for installing the DD on your c/card(?) You may be able to do this online, alternatively call their helpline..

Hope one of them works for you :)
    Steve

>Hi I have had an VIP store for some months now. and I have never made a sale, the other day, I suddenly got a renewal charge on my CC, and remembered that I actually had this thing set-up. But to avoid future charges off my card, I am failing to find the cancellation of subscription or the like. I have seen some advice as to go to Paypal and cancel service, but I dont have subscriptions set-up in my paypal account.
    >
    >Any help is appreciated.
    >
    >Murray
26/10/2008 6:57:48

Natalia
TotalPost:14
RE:Cancellation of Service Reply

>Hi I have had an VIP store for some months now. and I have never made a sale, the other day, I suddenly got a renewal charge on my CC, and remembered that I actually had this thing set-up. But to avoid future charges off my card, I am failing to find the cancellation of subscription or the like. I have seen some advice as to go to Paypal and cancel service, but I dont have subscriptions set-up in my paypal account.
    >
    >Any help is appreciated.
    >
    >Murray

Go to your PayPal account, click on history and find the subscription, there is the button Cancel. The subscription renews automatically and you need to cancel it in advance, at least 1 week before.
    Once you cancel your PayPal subscription, AN won't have access to your credit card.
    Hope it helps.
27/11/2008 2:19:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1