Your are the 4816th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1
AuthorPosts

HelenAC
TotalPost:6
Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available.

Now, for all active VIP store domains, you can get email of support@yourdomain.com, it is now available, please follow the demo here, to signup FREE emails with your domain name, powered by Google.com. We have set up the Mail Exchange (MX) records for you already, once you signed up, you can get your working "anyname@yourdomain.com" emails within 1-2 hours.

If anyone successfully signed up the FREE email services AnyName@YourDomain.com , please let us know.
2/6/2007 22:13:02

DesignMonaco.com Capricorn
Title:Just Karyn
TotalPost:72
RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

>Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available.
    >
    >Now, for all active VIP store domains, you can get email of support@yourdomain.com, it is now available, please follow the demo here, to signup FREE emails with your domain name, powered by Google.com. We have set up the Mail Exchange (MX) records for you already, once you signed up, you can get your working "anyname@yourdomain.com" emails within 1-2 hours.
    >
    >If anyone successfully signed up the FREE email services AnyName@YourDomain.com , please let us know.
    >

Excellent news! Thank you so much. I will plan to do this and will report back on how well it worked.

-----------------------------------------------
    Karyn
    DesignMonaco.com (and many more domains!)
6/6/2007 9:54:44

Elizabeth Reid
TotalPost:34

I apologise as this may seem like a silly question.....I still don't understand a lot of the technical processes of my website. Where do the emails go once I set up this email service?
    Elizabeth

>
    >Now, for all active VIP store domains, you can get email of support@yourdomain.com, it is now available, please follow the demo here, to signup FREE emails with your domain name, powered by Google.com. We have set up the Mail Exchange (MX) records for you already, once you signed up, you can get your working "anyname@yourdomain.com" emails within 1-2 hours.
    >
    >If anyone successfully signed up the FREE email services AnyName@YourDomain.com , please let us know.
    >
27/6/2007 12:16:58

KevinAC Capricorn
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

>I apologise as this may seem like a silly question.....I still don't understand a lot of the technical processes of my website. Where do the emails go once I set up this email service?
    >Elizabeth
    >
    >>Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available.
    >>
    >>Now, for all active VIP store domains, you can get email of support@yourdomain.com, it is now available, please follow the demo here, to signup FREE emails with your domain name, powered by Google.com. We have set up the Mail Exchange (MX) records for you already, once you signed up, you can get your working "anyname@yourdomain.com" emails within 1-2 hours.
    >>
    >>If anyone successfully signed up the FREE email services AnyName@YourDomain.com , please let us know.
    >>
    >

All EMail to your address will go to your mailbox, of course. You will get email address and email box after signing up.
27/6/2007 15:08:17

Gale Langley
TotalPost:140
RE:RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

I think what Elizabeth might have been asking (and it's a question I have too) is whether the e-mail is viewed online (like hotmail, gmail, etc.) or whether it's something where you have to have some sort of e-mail program on your computer to access it. If I have to download the mail to my computer it's a little bit of a concern because we run on a linux operating system and not all programs work with that (and even if they do I have to bother my husband to get it set up for me). If it's something online that I go to a website and sign in to access, its much easier for me.

>>I apologise as this may seem like a silly question.....I still don't understand a lot of the technical processes of my website. Where do the emails go once I set up this email service?
    >>Elizabeth
    >>
    >>>Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available.
    >>>
    >>>Now, for all active VIP store domains, you can get email of support@yourdomain.com, it is now available, please follow the demo here, to signup FREE emails with your domain name, powered by Google.com. We have set up the Mail Exchange (MX) records for you already, once you signed up, you can get your working "anyname@yourdomain.com" emails within 1-2 hours.
    >>>
    >>>If anyone successfully signed up the FREE email services AnyName@YourDomain.com , please let us know.
    >>>
    >>
    >
    >All EMail to your address will go to your mailbox, of course. You will get email address and email box after signing up.

http://www.artscafe.com/scribbleprints
8/11/2007 4:00:00

Muhamad Hanafi Hazemi
TotalPost:3

Hi,

I have already created my own support@mydomain.com months ago, however I don't think that the Mail Exchange is working. When a customer register from my website, why didn't the "artsnow.com" being replaced with my "support@mydomain.com" in the conformation email sent to my customer? Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Hanafi
13/3/2008 2:37:38

Muhamad Hanafi Hazemi
TotalPost:3

14/3/2008 2:07:08

Kelly
TotalPost:352
RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

i got it working... have not had a new customer sign up though....... but cant work out how to get it swinging with outlook... hrm maybe if i sleep on it lol
21/5/2008 6:40:00

Bianca
TotalPost:14
RE:RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

Just so people know, Google's email service isn't free anymore. They only offer premium accounts for $50.00 a year (at least that's what I saw). AN, you should remove that "announcement" from the VIP page.

I didn't want to make the initial investment so I ended up getting a free gmail account instead. It's not a "support@mydomain.com" name but it's free, can be added to my outlook, and does the trick for now.

I think AN should look into providing email accounts from this site. If we are pointing our domain to AN servers, we can't use our domain for anything else (like with my registar who provides free email accounts with my domain but I can't use them cuz the DNS points here).

Anyhow, it would be nice for us to be able to create at least one email account through our Manager :)
6/8/2010 6:16:59

Penny Rider
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

HI,

When I set up my emails how do I set them up? I have domains I purchased from godaddy?

Thank you,
    Penny

>Just so people know, Google's email service isn't free anymore. They only offer premium accounts for $50.00 a year (at least that's what I saw). AN, you should remove that "announcement" from the VIP page.
    >
    >I didn't want to make the initial investment so I ended up getting a free gmail account instead. It's not a "support@mydomain.com" name but it's free, can be added to my outlook, and does the trick for now.
    >
    >I think AN should look into providing email accounts from this site. If we are pointing our domain to AN servers, we can't use our domain for anything else (like with my registar who provides free email accounts with my domain but I can't use them cuz the DNS points here).
    >
    >Anyhow, it would be nice for us to be able to create at least one email account through our Manager :)
    >
9/8/2010 1:24:20

Bianca
TotalPost:24
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

Hi Penny,
    If you are using the domain for your VIP store, I don't think you will be able to use it for emails (I had the same problem). If you have another domain not being used, you can probably set up email accounts for that through your hosting control panel (altho the emails will not match your store domain).

The two alternatives are:
    1- Get a free gmail account (yourcompany@gmail.com)
    2- Use Googles Premium email which is $50 a year which (I believe) will work with your domain even if it's being used by your VIP store.

Good luck!
    Bianca
9/8/2010 12:38:29

Victor Chin
TotalPost:1

>
    >
    >
18/1/2011 7:55:01

Great Gift Specialty
TotalPost:16
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Email of AnyName@YourDomain.com is now available. Reply

>
    >Hi Penny,
    >If you are using the domain for your VIP store, I don't think you will be able to use it for emails (I had the same problem). If you have another domain not being used, you can probably set up email accounts for that through your hosting control panel (altho the emails will not match your store domain).
    >
    >The two alternatives are:
    >1- Get a free gmail account (yourcompany@gmail.com)
    >2- Use Googles Premium email which is $50 a year which (I believe) will work with your domain even if it's being used by your VIP store.
    >
    >Good luck!
    >Bianca
    >

http://www.ezydropshipping.com

The annoucement are correct, BUT

It only works if you buy domain names from artsnow's suggested domain seller. If I buy my domain from godaddy.com, I can get my support@ezydropshipping.com through godaddy.com

So, if I want to check my email, I just go to godaddy.com and log in. In dashboard, I click at email. Then I go to email page. I put my password and username. Now I can read my email. It work for me and I have my own email manager@ezydropshipping.com FROM GODADDY.COM

The announcement just for standard setting. For anyone who buy domain elsewhere, you can make your own email at your domain supplier. I hope this will answer this question. Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you.
17/9/2011 10:31:13

YasmineCave
TotalPost:4

When I set up my emails how do I set them up? I have domains I purchased from godaddy?

28/12/2012 16:27:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1