Your are the 3963th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Teresa
TotalPost:3
After a week of trying Reply

I have had about all I can handle of the lack of responce. About my REFUND!
    So now you have left me with NO CHOICE but to post to your darling lil ole forum.

NOW HEAR THIS I WANT MY REFUND NOW, NOT TOMMORROW NOT NEXT WEEK BUT TODAY! AND AM REFERING TO MY MEMBERSHIP, NOT A PRODUCT EITHER!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/11/2007 4:27:40

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:After a week of trying Reply

Hi Teresa,

If you would, please be a bit more detailed.

Did you have a product problem? Close a store?

Did you try support @msn.com?

No, I don't work for AN but am willing to try to see if I and others may be able to help.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I have had about all I can handle of the lack of responce. About my REFUND!
    >So now you have left me with NO CHOICE but to post to your darling lil ole forum.
    >
    >NOW HEAR THIS I WANT MY REFUND NOW, NOT TOMMORROW NOT NEXT WEEK BUT TODAY! AND AM REFERING TO MY MEMBERSHIP, NOT A PRODUCT EITHER!!!!
    >
    >Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
3/11/2007 19:59:25

Teresa
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:After a week of trying Reply

Fred,

I asked them for a refund of my monthly for the store. It can't be that complicated. I want my 19.95 back in my account, yeesh!

>Hi Teresa,

>
    >If you would, please be a bit more detailed.
    >
    >Did you have a product problem? Close a store?
    >
    >Did you try support @msn.com?
    >
    >No, I don't work for AN but am willing to try to see if I and others may be able to help.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>I have had about all I can handle of the lack of responce. About my REFUND!
    >>So now you have left me with NO CHOICE but to post to your darling lil ole forum.
    >>
    >>NOW HEAR THIS I WANT MY REFUND NOW, NOT TOMMORROW NOT NEXT WEEK BUT TODAY! AND AM REFERING TO MY MEMBERSHIP, NOT A PRODUCT EITHER!!!!
    >>
    >>Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
6/11/2007 2:19:25

Ray Joly
TotalPost:384
RE:RE:RE:After a week of trying Reply

>Fred,
    >
    >I asked them for a refund of my monthly for the store. It can't be that complicated. I want my 19.95 back in my account, yeesh!
    >

Have you tried emailing them? calling them on the phone? Typing in caps on MSN.. one of them is bound to work.
10/7/2008 9:52:17

DonnaMarie
TotalPost:444
RE:RE:RE:After a week of trying Reply

Hi , Teresa

it is really simple, just go to your paypal account, click on subscriptions and then click cancel.

thats all there is to it,

As for refunding a month you allready used, I dont think they will do so.

When you sign on it tells you in black and white that anytime you want to cancel you may do so by doing what i described above, so im not sure they will refund you, for a month allready used. I suggest you unsubscribe asap to avoid more fees,

Hope this has helped.

-----------------------------------------------
    DonnaMarie
    Store owner
    Svip, vip, reseller
15/7/2008 23:01:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1