Your are the 5885th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1
AuthorPosts

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
About 5% Reseller Bulk Order Refund Discount Reply

For Drop Shipping Reseller Program Only.

Bulk Order Refund Discount

There will be about 3% - 5% will get shipments problems, because of broken during shipment, wrong items sent, items not as described, wrong shipping/undeliverable address, dishonest claims, lost by post office. For these cases, your buyers will choose to get Full Refund or Re-Shipment.

If your buyers request full refund, just refund it, and "block" his/her eBay ID, no more business with these buyers.

If your buyers request re-shipment (remember to double confirm the shipping addresses first), go to ArtsCafe.com and place the re-shipment order again, as new orders. After re-shipment, if the buyers still claimed no shipment arrival, the only thing you can do is to "refund" this buyer, and block his/her eBay ID, this buyer will be regarded as "dishonest buyer".

If it is more than 5% problems occurred, you need to do better control on that. We can only cover 5% for you. After several months running, you can think about that, see if you got enough profit or not, see if it is worth to use our drop shipping services or not.

Each time when you are placing bulk order, we will arrange 5% refund for you at once. This refund will cover all above possible problems occured.

Berry
    CEO & Excutive Director
    ArtsCafe.com
6/11/2007 9:42:37 PM

Mohd Afendi Bin Mohd Nor @ Nasir Virgo
TotalPost:27
RE:About 5% Reseller Bulk Order Refund Discount Reply

If it is more than 5% problems occurred, we need to do better control on that??? Are you on drug dude? You are in control over the shipping. I've lost too many order on August and early September. 27 August i lost 3 shipment out of 9 order, 1st September 3 order lost out of 7. This is the worst bulk order i have and that does not include more than 15 shipment i lost in August. There is no use to send an email to your support since he will give me the same answer as you. There is something wrong at your side that you are not telling us here. It's either your company did not ship the item or you ship it after 2 week we've made the order. You need to be professional with us or just quit your job if you are not good enough to manage the company. Do not treat us like an idiot here.
9/29/2009 12:41:24 AM

Yusry
TotalPost:4

Agreed.

Those 5% is ok for us if the mistake come from our self.

The most critical issue that really happens here, we too need to cover the losses (reshipment and refund) from our own pocket even the mistake come from AN itself (late production, wrong item, missing item, production defect). This kind of practice is unfair.

The competition in market is really fierce, the profits are slim.

From my own experience, 90% problem come from AN. When contacting support, the reply always the same like above.

I urge you Berry to improve your QC ASAP!

Our reputation and business is at stake here.

Thanks for being considerate.
9/29/2009 10:09:24 PM

Hishanudin Nawawi
TotalPost:1

5% discount to cover my total lost USD 67.90 on August order???
    It's doesn't make sense dude!!
    Too much lost make me going crazyyy
    Thinking of to open dispute with Paypal..
10/1/2009 3:14:37 AM

dawn
TotalPost:115

I have never had losses like now. Every day I'm getting more messages and disputes for not receiving items. If I am paying for these items why aren't they being sent?
10/3/2009 12:35:34 AM

Mohd Afendi Bin Mohd Nor @ Nasir Virgo
TotalPost:27

Another $35usd refund for black t-shirt today. 5th September order. Damn useless. You should just quit your job Berry. Drive a taxi maybe. What kind of CEO is this? 5% discount my ass.
10/5/2009 9:30:39 AM

Bryan
TotalPost:5

I have multiple orders of $50 plus that I'm delaying and hoping against hope that they'll arrive. I can't afford this.

Multiple disputes filed by those of us getting screwed through Paypal might be the only way to get their attention. This is wrong.

10/5/2009 12:15:54 PM

CARITUNAI
TotalPost:4

Almost everyday customer complain not recive their item and agin i have to refund their money. If thing like this go on i will lost a lot and make no profit only artsnow make more profit. You all better do something or we all go bankrup.
10/9/2009 12:04:42 AM

shadi
TotalPost:19

Every reseller lost alot of money in the past few month, its way more then 5%.

There is a bigger problem for us ebay sellers, it started on oct 1st ebay new top rated seller program and guess what, only few artsnow resellers qualify for it, what does that mean for all reseller. less profit for us and that means less profit for you also.

During june to early august Artsnow did an awsome job, almost every one got there stuff i hardly had any complaints, mid august untill now alot of problems. I only kept my business account cause i hardly sell any black t shirts and with the new prices i wonder if i will sell them again.

Please understand the new ebay now, if ebay customers give me more then 2 a 1or2 star rating every three month, we can`t be top sellers and if we cant be top sellers were not making money and in turn your not making money.

The world of business changes and if you don`t adapt and improve you will simply fail. The way you did business before will greatly impact your sales now.

Artsnow profits will continue to go down unless you change.

Here is what you can do :

1. Inform us of any problems so we can deal with them before its too late, If your run out of black t-shirts please tell us right away not a month after when most of us lost there ebay accounts. You go on a holiday please tell us ahead of time, you need two weeks off please tell us ahead of time.

2. Please ship items as soon as possible, most of the 1&2 star rating i get are due to shipping time taking forever and we all know that your the cause of that. If you ship items faster then more of us become top rated sellers and more of us sell more and you will sell more.

Those are really the biggest issues we have right now, if you can do those two things, then both artsnow and its customers will make more money.

10/13/2009 7:43:46 AM

desmond
TotalPost:6

How is the situation now ?

Berry, any comments from you ?
6/9/2010 4:48:51 PM

Paul Baio
TotalPost:1

I have to say that for a while the quality and shipping had really improved. My customers were receiving items faster than they had in the past with little to no quality issues. Well something has gone incredibly wrong in the past two months and we're back to missing shipments, crooked and too low transfers as well as inconsistent sizes. The last two weeks cost me $80 in refunds and reships. The 5% doesn't cover it and they are AN mistakes.

I had a good feedback rating on Ebay. Even made it to Power Seller status. I was a Power Seller for a whole 6 weeks before Ebay took it away because my ratings fell due to unhappy customers. We all should and could be making more money than we are, but they don't seem to care about quality or the people making the money for them.

Come on Berry, work with us!
6/18/2010 1:53:51 PM

Joe
TotalPost:2

>For Drop Shipping Reseller Program Only.
    >
    >Bulk Order Refund Discount
    >
    >There will be about 3% - 5% will get shipments problems, because of broken during shipment, wrong items sent, items not as described, wrong shipping/undeliverable address, dishonest claims, lost by post office. For these cases, your buyers will choose to get Full Refund or Re-Shipment.
    >
    >If your buyers request full refund, just refund it, and "block" his/her eBay ID, no more business with these buyers.
    >
    >If your buyers request re-shipment (remember to double confirm the shipping addresses first), go to ArtsCafe.com and place the re-shipment order again, as new orders. After re-shipment, if the buyers still claimed no shipment arrival, the only thing you can do is to "refund" this buyer, and block his/her eBay ID, this buyer will be regarded as "dishonest buyer".
    >
    >
    >
    >If it is more than 5% problems occurred, you need to do better control on that. We can only cover 5% for you. After several months running, you can think about that, see if you got enough profit or not, see if it is worth to use our drop shipping services or not.
    >
    >Each time when you are placing bulk order, we will arrange 5% refund for you at once. This refund will cover all above possible problems occured.
    >
    >Berry
    >CEO & Excutive Director
    >ArtsCafe.com
    Hi Paul. I also found this after I joined program. It looks is made for starters or accasional sellers to work free for ArtsNow.
    Also difference price between VIP shop and Resseler price is killer doesn't matter is the same product and manufacturing it cost the same to make it for resseler or VIP or other shop. So in both way if you sell 4-5 items a month you will work free without profit.
    It is due high postage as orders are under $15.00, because all items are cheap to make and hard to sell as expensive items.(even watches,no waterproof etc)
    Next if you are as reseller,prices are low,but monthly $20.00 fees will kill profit, and if you switch to VIP monthly fee is half$10.00 a month,and domain fees and you will pay much higher prices for the items of the same quality and postage $3.00 all the time. So no profit at all as plus Ppal fees,eBay listing+commision etc.
    Now imagine prices are in USD $, and dollar goes strong again,how can you earn with this company if you are not already big,
    as some of people within this company with all advantages selling the same products for fraction of the price? ArtsNow are saying they are better,but I can't see any difference, is as with stock
    market shares,if company is well enough or noway to go they offer shares to public.
    Currently I have with Arts Now 5 orders but it looks I am canceling all due to have only $0.50
    for item. Is not profit for all time I spent with it is actually loss.
    God luck and remember, all what is offered to public these days is done to make profit not to you but to person who offered you to work on it. I tnink we joined ArtsNow too late if they will not
    at least lower and level prices for shops and resellers.
    Regards Joe.
12/26/2010 2:19:40 PM

Paul Shoopman Virgo
Title:Photographer/Owner
TotalPost:23
RE:RE:About 5% Reseller Bulk Order Refund Discount Reply

>>For Drop Shipping Reseller Program Only.
    >>
    >>Bulk Order Refund Discount
    >>
    >>There will be about 3% - 5% will get shipments problems, because of broken during shipment, wrong items sent, items not as described, wrong shipping/undeliverable address, dishonest claims, lost by post office. For these cases, your buyers will choose to get Full Refund or Re-Shipment.
    >>
    >>If your buyers request full refund, just refund it, and "block" his/her eBay ID, no more business with these buyers.
    >>
    >>If your buyers request re-shipment (remember to double confirm the shipping addresses first), go to ArtsCafe.com and place the re-shipment order again, as new orders. After re-shipment, if the buyers still claimed no shipment arrival, the only thing you can do is to "refund" this buyer, and block his/her eBay ID, this buyer will be regarded as "dishonest buyer".
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>If it is more than 5% problems occurred, you need to do better control on that. We can only cover 5% for you. After several months running, you can think about that, see if you got enough profit or not, see if it is worth to use our drop shipping services or not.
    >>
    >>Each time when you are placing bulk order, we will arrange 5% refund for you at once. This refund will cover all above possible problems occured.
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>CEO & Excutive Director
    >>ArtsCafe.com
    >Hi Paul. I also found this after I joined program. It looks is made for starters or accasional sellers to work free for ArtsNow.
    >Also difference price between VIP shop and Resseler price is killer doesn't matter is the same product and manufacturing it cost the same to make it for resseler or VIP or other shop. So in both way if you sell 4-5 items a month you will work free without profit.
    >It is due high postage as orders are under $15.00, because all items are cheap to make and hard to sell as expensive items.(even watches,no waterproof etc)
    >Next if you are as reseller,prices are low,but monthly $20.00 fees will kill profit, and if you switch to VIP monthly fee is half$10.00 a month,and domain fees and you will pay much higher prices for the items of the same quality and postage $3.00 all the time. So no profit at all as plus Ppal fees,eBay listing+commision etc.
    >Now imagine prices are in USD $, and dollar goes strong again,how can you earn with this company if you are not already big,
    >as some of people within this company with all advantages selling the same products for fraction of the price? ArtsNow are saying they are better,but I can't see any difference, is as with stock
    >market shares,if company is well enough or noway to go they offer shares to public.
    >Currently I have with Arts Now 5 orders but it looks I am canceling all due to have only $0.50
    >for item. Is not profit for all time I spent with it is actually loss.
    >God luck and remember, all what is offered to public these days is done to make profit not to you but to person who offered you to work on it. I tnink we joined ArtsNow too late if they will not
    >at least lower and level prices for shops and resellers.
    >Regards Joe.
    >
    I am feeling the same way! My order I mentioned above finally arrived on 12/24! The postmark on it was 12/06 even though they said it shipped on 11/25. This is bad business but it does no good to post in this forum. They don't even read it. This forum belongs to the person that has the Super VIP store I think. If you want Arts Now to receive your feedback, send an email to support@artsnow.com . It is supposed to go to them but I still wonder if it really does. They keep saying if you want your items sooner buy the 35.00 shipping! Their answer for anything sounds like a computer generated response to me. They don't really care about the poeople making money for them. If they did, they would improve and get their act together! I'm looking for another company to buy from. I would pay higher prices just for the customer service. This place is ridiculous!

My other complaint is that the quality is bad because they don't check the products before they ship it. Out of 5 orders, 4 of them had quality issues. There response is: We give you back 5% to re-order the item. Well that 5% doesn't help at all if it is AN's fault they are this way. When there is a big white spot missing from a tile or the words aren't aligned like they were when I sent the item order in, it's a quality control issue! There other answer is to block the customer! That is nonsense when the customer would order from you again if ArtsNow would get their act together! If I blocked every order that has a problem, it would be ALL of them and no repeat orders. My last customer was going to order 10 bucket bags after she ordered one to look at. It took her so long to get it, she ordered the 10 from Snaptotes and paid 3 times as much as my price but was happy with the service. She finally got the bag on Christmas Eve. AN lied about the shipping date.

They obviously don't care about improving!
12/27/2010 2:07:47 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:About 5% Reseller Bulk Order Refund Discount Reply

Hi Joe,

Postage should be free and not $3.00 if it's through AN and you meet the minimum %15.00 requirement, UNLESS you went thru a different SVIP who does charge postage.

I've been with AN since 6/2007 and prices have remained basically unchanged except for a few price increases. It sounds like you may not be charging enough. I used to sell on Ebay but it's so cut throat, ridiculous DSR rating system and fees, fees and more fees. I finally stopped selling on ebay and sell from my website and/or direct people to my store.

Fred

>Next if you are as reseller,prices are low,but monthly $20.00 fees will kill profit, and if you switch to VIP monthly fee is half$10.00 a month,and domain fees and you will pay much higher prices for the items of the same quality and postage $3.00 all the time. So no profit at all as plus Ppal fees,eBay listing+commision etc.

>I think we joined ArtsNow too late if they will not
    at least lower and level prices for shops and resellers.
    >Regards Joe.
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.toonsign.com/howtomanual/index.html
    Free to use manual to help you setup, order and control your AN store.
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    SVIP store.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Clipart ready to use for your products.
12/28/2010 5:32:55 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1