Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

DacapoWalworth
TotalPost:16
My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

http://www.artsnow.com/dacapobirdbrain/?count=12

Check out my designs - they're available in a lot of stuff because I want to make sure I have plenty of different things for everyone! The design itself is something I drew in Adobe Illustrator, and I wanted it to be very simple because I was using it as a design and not a complex drawing. I also love 1960's and 70's type art, and the Yellow Submarine movie's style is just beautiful!

Anyway, this store is for people who love budgies and always have birds on the brain! They say birdbrains are dumb, but I think birds are pretty smart!
26/9/2008 11:46:55

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

Hi 'D' (too many letters to spell),

Not bad.

What I did notice was, when I clicked on the orange totebag and then clicked to enlarge the image, your artwork was open. 'Sample'was not written across it and it's easier to copy.

Let AN know so they can fix it.

I like the green BG on the products also.

Fred
    melbourne FL

>http://www.artsnow.com/dacapobirdbrain/?count=12
    >
    >Check out my designs - they're available in a lot of stuff because I want to make sure I have plenty of different things for everyone! The design itself is something I drew in Adobe Illustrator, and I wanted it to be very simple because I was using it as a design and not a complex drawing. I also love 1960's and 70's type art, and the Yellow Submarine movie's style is just beautiful!
    >
    >Anyway, this store is for people who love budgies and always have birds on the brain! They say birdbrains are dumb, but I think birds are pretty smart!
27/9/2008 5:12:01

Natalia
TotalPost:58

>http://www.artsnow.com/dacapobirdbrain/?count=12
    >
    >Check out my designs - they're available in a lot of stuff because I want to make sure I have plenty of different things for everyone! The design itself is something I drew in Adobe Illustrator, and I wanted it to be very simple because I was using it as a design and not a complex drawing. I also love 1960's and 70's type art, and the Yellow Submarine movie's style is just beautiful!
    >
    >Anyway, this store is for people who love budgies and always have birds on the brain! They say birdbrains are dumb, but I think birds are pretty smart!

It's nice. I like it very much!

-----------------------------------------------
    Natalia
27/9/2008 10:27:48

DacapoWalworth
RE:RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

Thank you! How do I make the pictures show 'sample' on them? Is there a special screen to do that, or does the site have to do that for the user? I'm glad you told me about that - usually I don't think about people stealing my art because I'm not as good as many of the other graphic artists and t-shirt designers. The thing about watermarks, however, is people are still able to trace and there are lots of Photoshop/Illustrator type freeware available. So really, art-theft and tracing comes with the territory of selling art online.

>Hi 'D' (too many letters to spell),
    >
    >Not bad.
    >
    >What I did notice was, when I clicked on the orange totebag and then clicked to enlarge the image, your artwork was open. 'Sample'was not written across it and it's easier to copy.
    >
    >Let AN know so they can fix it.
    >
    >I like the green BG on the products also.
    >
    >Fred
    >melbourne FL
    >

Thank you! Budgies are so cute and full of personality, aren't they?

>
    >It's nice. I like it very much!
    >
28/9/2008 0:12:11

Neil
TotalPost:7
RE:RE:RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

Good question! Sample is not appear on mine products either. I didn't seen an option either. Wish I could help!

>Thank you! How do I make the pictures show 'sample' on them? Is there a special screen to do that, or does the site have to do that for the user? I'm glad you told me about that - usually I don't think about people stealing my art because I'm not as good as many of the other graphic artists and t-shirt designers. The thing about watermarks, however, is people are still able to trace and there are lots of Photoshop/Illustrator type freeware available. So really, art-theft and tracing comes with the territory of selling art online.
    >
    >>Hi 'D' (too many letters to spell),
    >>
    >>Not bad.
    >>
    >>What I did notice was, when I clicked on the orange totebag and then clicked to enlarge the image, your artwork was open. 'Sample'was not written across it and it's easier to copy.
    >>
    >>Let AN know so they can fix it.
    >>
    >>I like the green BG on the products also.
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>melbourne FL
    >>
    >
    >Thank you! Budgies are so cute and full of personality, aren't they?
    >
    >>
    >>It's nice. I like it very much!
    >>

30/9/2008 3:21:50

Natalia
TotalPost:58
RE:RE:RE:RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

I have the same problem, in some images I have the preview words and in others they are missing. Do we have a button for to watermark images or AN do it automatically?
    Natalia
12/10/2008 8:28:08

DacapoWalworth
RE:RE:RE:RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

I hope they fix the problem soon. Anyway, aside from that, do you know of any websites that would allow promotion of shops like this?

>Good question! Sample is not appear on mine products either. I didn't seen an option either. Wish I could help!
    >
    >>Thank you! How do I make the pictures show 'sample' on them? Is there a special screen to do that, or does the site have to do that for the user? I'm glad you told me about that - usually I don't think about people stealing my art because I'm not as good as many of the other graphic artists and t-shirt designers. The thing about watermarks, however, is people are still able to trace and there are lots of Photoshop/Illustrator type freeware available. So really, art-theft and tracing comes with the territory of selling art online.
    >>
    >>>Hi 'D' (too many letters to spell),
    >>>
    >>>Not bad.
    >>>
    >>>What I did notice was, when I clicked on the orange totebag and then clicked to enlarge the image, your artwork was open. 'Sample'was not written across it and it's easier to copy.
    >>>
    >>>Let AN know so they can fix it.
    >>>
    >>>I like the green BG on the products also.
    >>>
    >>>Fred
    >>>melbourne FL
    >>>
    >>
    >>Thank you! Budgies are so cute and full of personality, aren't they?
    >>
    >>>
    >>>It's nice. I like it very much!
    >>>

>
20/10/2008 13:29:59

Julie Gormly
TotalPost:45

Very nice products! You've put your designs together very well.
18/1/2009 14:52:59

DacapoWalworth
RE:RE:My Birdbrain Store is Open! Reply

>Very nice products! You've put your designs together very well.

I know the reply is kinda late, but thank you! Also, I have a new design for it - look for "Love My Cockatiel" :D
20/5/2009 2:53:07

LucianaHardin
TotalPost:6

What I did notice was, when I clicked on the orange totebag and then clicked to enlarge the image, your artwork was open. 'Sample'was not written across it and it's easier to copy.
    Standing On the Peak of All Brilliant Shows----Buy DVD Online, Seize every mimute,seize it!
6/11/2012 16:00:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1