Your are the 3930th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Randy
TotalPost:196
Suggestion for New Feature - Gift certificate Reply

ArtsNow should have an Gift Certificate feature. So people can buy gift certificates to give to friends and families.

Makes great gifts for VIP Members or SVIP. Because can just buy them and give them to their friends on their birthday, christmas time or wutever. Makes great for promoting their store too.
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.ANsvip.com - Forum for Super VIP Members!
8/9/2008 9:24:30

Natalia
TotalPost:58
RE:Suggestion for New Feature - Gift certificate Reply

>ArtsNow should have an Gift Certificate feature. So people can buy gift certificates to give to friends and families.
    >
    >Makes great gifts for VIP Members or SVIP. Because can just buy them and give them to their friends on their birthday, christmas time or wutever. Makes great for promoting their store too.

It's a great idea! I hope we have them soon!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Natalia
23/9/2008 6:06:03

A Wright
TotalPost:12
RE:Suggestion for New Feature - Gift certificate Reply

I have asked for this before!
    I have a possible corporate client who would want to give vouchers to customers/clients so they would go on to the stie to create there own gifts as a loyalty reward so come on ARTSNOW please get your finger out!!

>ArtsNow should have an Gift Certificate feature. So people can buy gift certificates to give to friends and families.
    >
    >Makes great gifts for VIP Members or SVIP. Because can just buy them and give them to their friends on their birthday, christmas time or wutever. Makes great for promoting their store too.
2/11/2008 18:23:40

Kelly
TotalPost:230
RE:RE:Suggestion for New Feature - Gift certificate Reply

Would be a REALLY cool feature if you ask me
6/11/2008 1:49:41
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1