Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

CARRIE LINTON
TotalPost:68
Still waiting for order Reply

Hello AN,

I am still waiting for order#429855 (charm watches) to arrive at my home. While Charm watches that I have ordered days after this order have already arrived to customers...Can you tell me what the issue may be??
6/9/2008 4:59:39

Tricia
TotalPost:65
RE:Still waiting for order Reply

I hope you received you package by now. I had one order that was around your number and I received it on 9/8/08. That particular package took 18 days for me to receive it.
12/9/2008 8:46:47

Steve Morris
TotalPost:915

My orders over the past week/two have taken 14-16 days to arrive.. Not AN's fault, I might add - customers have confirmed the postmarks/despatch times to be correct. Either the Christmas delays have started very early(!) or Customs / delivery services are to blame - at least in 'my' cases.

Whatever the reason, I hope it clears up fast before the 'real' problems begin....

Steve
12/9/2008 18:57:13

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655

I now have 3 orders that I am waiting for - the earliest order from August 31. Looks like I am closing your Ebay store.
25/9/2008 10:59:35

Tricia
TotalPost:65

Yup, I closed up my eBay store too. I am not going to receive negative feedback for slow shipping. Christmas shipping time has begun. Shipping time (which is time I make my payment to when it is in my hands) use to be 7 days (counting the weekends), but the past 1-1/2 months it is averaging 13 days. The rush is going to be coming really soon, so 13 days is going to be turning into 15 and 19 days in no time.
2/10/2008 10:18:17

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:Still waiting for order Reply

It is sad really. The best time for all of us to make the most money, we can't count on a timely delivery. I have my stock that I have been buying all year and that is what will get me through, along with my other product lines.

>Yup, I closed up my eBay store too. I am not going to receive negative feedback for slow shipping. Christmas shipping time has begun. Shipping time (which is time I make my payment to when it is in my hands) use to be 7 days (counting the weekends), but the past 1-1/2 months it is averaging 13 days. The rush is going to be coming really soon, so 13 days is going to be turning into 15 and 19 days in no time.
4/10/2008 4:34:32
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1