Your are the 4717th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

VIP store default currency setting is: USD.

Now it can accept, EURO, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar.

You can login your ArtsCafe.com a/c, then All Store => Edit , you can see the options over there.

Berry
    CEO & Excutive Director
    ArtsCafe.com
9/6/2007 18:11:17

Murray Boyton Libra
TotalPost:9
RE:VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

This is a really good feature, however as all base prices are based off USD, and when a store is set to another currency, the store price is displaying an odd amount, is there a feature where the store price can be set to display a nice even price in the nominated currency.

EG: (baby bib USD BASE PRICE$3.49 USD STORE PRICE $5.49)
    However if currency is set to AUD the store price is AU$7.49. Is it possible to set the store price to preferred currency store price. I would like to set the bib price to AU$7.95 for example.

Thanks
    Murray

>VIP store default currency setting is: USD.
    >
    >Now it can accept, EURO, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar.
    >
    >You can login your ArtsCafe.com a/c, then All Store => Edit , you can see the options over there.
    >
    >Berry
    >CEO & Excutive Director
    >ArtsCafe.com

-----------------------------------------------
    Opportunity is like Kramer, it opens a closed door.
23/1/2008 7:52:05

WilliamAC
TotalPost:377
RE:RE:VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

Hi Murray,

You have to calculate the exactly amount convert to Aussie Dollars and put the US$ in the product price. Thank you.

>This is a really good feature, however as all base prices are based off USD, and when a store is set to another currency, the store price is displaying an odd amount, is there a feature where the store price can be set to display a nice even price in the nominated currency.
    >
    >EG: (baby bib USD BASE PRICE$3.49 USD STORE PRICE $5.49)
    >However if currency is set to AUD the store price is AU$7.49. Is it possible to set the store price to preferred currency store price. I would like to set the bib price to AU$7.95 for example.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Murray
    >
    >
    >>VIP store default currency setting is: USD.
    >>
    >>Now it can accept, EURO, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar.
    >>
    >>You can login your ArtsCafe.com a/c, then All Store => Edit , you can see the options over there.
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>CEO & Excutive Director
    >>ArtsCafe.com
    >
23/1/2008 11:29:50

Murray Boyton Libra
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:RE:VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

Okay, problems then, my question i gues is then if the exchange changes that is set up in the backend that determines the US Store price and converts into AU store price, will this effect the store price?

I would hate to spend hours in the store correcting all my AU store prices only to have a major fluctuation in the exchage rate to mess all my prices up.

M.

>Hi Murray,
    >
    >You have to calculate the exactly amount convert to Aussie Dollars and put the US$ in the product price. Thank you.
    >
    >>This is a really good feature, however as all base prices are based off USD, and when a store is set to another currency, the store price is displaying an odd amount, is there a feature where the store price can be set to display a nice even price in the nominated currency.
    >>
    >>EG: (baby bib USD BASE PRICE$3.49 USD STORE PRICE $5.49)
    >>However if currency is set to AUD the store price is AU$7.49. Is it possible to set the store price to preferred currency store price. I would like to set the bib price to AU$7.95 for example.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>Murray
    >>
    >>
    >>>VIP store default currency setting is: USD.
    >>>
    >>>Now it can accept, EURO, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar.
    >>>
    >>>You can login your ArtsCafe.com a/c, then All Store => Edit , you can see the options over there.
    >>>
    >>>Berry
    >>>CEO & Excutive Director
    >>>ArtsCafe.com
    >>

-----------------------------------------------
    Opportunity is like Kramer, it opens a closed door.
23/1/2008 18:00:24

WilliamAC
TotalPost:377
RE:RE:RE:RE:VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

Hi Murray,

The system will remain the currency if there is not much differnt to the market. Thank you.

>Okay, problems then, my question i gues is then if the exchange changes that is set up in the backend that determines the US Store price and converts into AU store price, will this effect the store price?
    >
    >I would hate to spend hours in the store correcting all my AU store prices only to have a major fluctuation in the exchage rate to mess all my prices up.
    >
    >M.
    >
    >
    >>Hi Murray,
    >>
    >>You have to calculate the exactly amount convert to Aussie Dollars and put the US$ in the product price. Thank you.
    >>
    >>>This is a really good feature, however as all base prices are based off USD, and when a store is set to another currency, the store price is displaying an odd amount, is there a feature where the store price can be set to display a nice even price in the nominated currency.
    >>>
    >>>EG: (baby bib USD BASE PRICE$3.49 USD STORE PRICE $5.49)
    >>>However if currency is set to AUD the store price is AU$7.49. Is it possible to set the store price to preferred currency store price. I would like to set the bib price to AU$7.95 for example.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Murray
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>VIP store default currency setting is: USD.
    >>>>
    >>>>Now it can accept, EURO, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar.
    >>>>
    >>>>You can login your ArtsCafe.com a/c, then All Store => Edit , you can see the options over there.
    >>>>
    >>>>Berry
    >>>>CEO & Excutive Director
    >>>>ArtsCafe.com
    >>>
    >
23/1/2008 18:01:53

Melinie
TotalPost:6

I'm having the same problem as Murray as I set my store prices to British Pounds and even after going through each of them changing the prices to the exact exchange rate; it's not displaying the correct amount.

It looks weird with amount like £8.18 and stuff. We are more used to the £3.99 or £5.99 kinda price...lol

Can something be done about his pls...I'm mainly targeting the UK market but I don't wanna start advertising before this is sorted out. Pls admin, do something..plssssssss

And also, there's another problem. I created a coupon code but can't use it cause the default currency is $$, Even when I put the £ sign, it doesn't seem to work...so I guess I'll have to pass on the coupon thiggy...too bad *sign*
27/2/2008 2:50:37

Marco
TotalPost:22

I do have the same problem. My shop is a Euro shop, and I would like to have my prices .99 as well. It would be fine if we only had the possibility to fill in our prices in our currency, without it being changed after a currency rate change. It would then be our own responsibility to recalculate in case of changes.

So what I would like is a switch: change sales prices with currency change "yes/no"
11/1/2009 2:51:36

ConradMccar
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:VIP store is now accepting Multiple Currency. Reply

You have to calculate the exactly amount convert to Aussie Dollars and put the US$ in the product price. Thank you.

-------------------------------------
    buy cheap dvds says hello to all of TV fans!
28/11/2012 15:16:25
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1