Your are the 4477th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Knickknacks4less
TotalPost:254
William reply ASAP Reply

[size=5]I have sent e-mails and have not received an answer. I have a VIP store customer who returned a product and is waiting for her refund. You are not answering her and she is getting very upset. Order #382942. If there is an alternate e-mail you would like me to send her email to, let me know.[/size]

20/8/2008 19:26:48

Knickknacks4less
RE:William reply ASAP Reply

{yawn}

Still waiting..........
22/8/2008 1:02:45

Knickknacks4less
RE:RE:William reply ASAP Reply

Dear lord...

Still...still...still...waiting.
23/8/2008 20:30:00

Knickknacks4less
RE:RE:RE:William reply ASAP Reply

and waiting.........
24/8/2008 19:59:48

Knickknacks4less
Berry - I need an answer TODAY. Reply

And here's the BS we have to try to explain because we don't get answers....

an e-mail from a customer who I'm sure won't be coming back....

"HI, this is the thrid time I have emailed you about my refund. It has been over a month and no response on the refund. You have the product back so I expect you to keep up your end of the deal. I was worried that this was a scam business and now you are proving it to me. Please don't make me report you to the Better Business Bureau. I have saved all of your emails and order receipts. I have tried to be patient and nice about this. I know it is only $18, but it is the principal of it all. Please send me an email to tell me the status of my refund."
24/8/2008 20:47:57

Kelly
TotalPost:230
RE:Berry - I need an answer TODAY. Reply

No WAY!! so they sent back the item and AN have not refunded them after a month!!
25/8/2008 4:47:15

Haley Carter
TotalPost:139
RE:RE:Berry - I need an answer TODAY. Reply

How are you a "scam business" when she obviously received the product she ordered? I can understand that she is upset about the wait on her refund. I've had well established companies take that long for my refund also. But do you (or she) have proof that it was actually delivered? Maybe AN hasn't actually received it yet. International mail (outside of AN) has been iffey lately also. She is way too hot headed over this.

Another way to solve the problem I suppose is to just send her a refund via paypal or something and eat the loss.
27/8/2008 12:41:37

L. Singbiel Taurus
TotalPost:57
RE:RE:RE:Berry - I need an answer TODAY. Reply

I know I'm resurrecting a very old post, but I'd like to inquire about the solution to this problem. What eventually happened in this situation when all was said and done? Was her order refunded by AN? Or did you have to refund her using PayPal and eat the loss?

4/1/2009 14:39:03

MarkeBoye
TotalPost:3
RE:William reply ASAP Reply

No WAY!! so they sent back the item and AN have not refunded them after a month!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    cheap dvd boxsets shines on the summit of TV series world!
20/12/2012 14:38:26

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry - I need an answer TODAY. Reply

I know this is an old post but personally I would get the customer to mail the item to my own address. Then that way I know whether it was actually returned or not. It isn't an ideal solution but at least you would get the merchandise back. Processing the refund is the tricky part though unless you do it out of pocket.
21/12/2012 16:34:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1