Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Brian Davis
TotalPost:3
Has Shipping Resumed Reply

Hi to all,

I am new to forum, although I have been with AN little over 1 year. I am wondering if anyone has seen there items shipped lately? I know AN closed for Holiday, and no deliveries during that time, but I am still showing no items shipped, and just curious if they have resumed shipping, so I can let my customers know what to expect, it is bad enough shipping takes so long, don't want a bunch of unhappy customers.

Thanks, Brian
23/2/2010 20:25:39

Serene
TotalPost:97
RE:Has Shipping Resumed Reply

I was wondering the same thing myself. I haven't had anything from the 10th of February on show 'shipped' under my orders. I figure they're catching up this week, but still...hoping that changes very soon.

>Hi to all,
    >
    >I am new to forum, although I have been with AN little over 1 year. I am wondering if anyone has seen there items shipped lately? I know AN closed for Holiday, and no deliveries during that time, but I am still showing no items shipped, and just curious if they have resumed shipping, so I can let my customers know what to expect, it is bad enough shipping takes so long, don't want a bunch of unhappy customers.
    >
    >Thanks, Brian
24/2/2010 1:52:29

Pixie Gemini
TotalPost:128

I just had orders placed on 9th of February change from "processing" to "shipped". I'm sure they are trying to catch-up.
24/2/2010 1:57:43

kay stevens
TotalPost:148

My orders on the 9th have been shipped. When I realised there would be a delay I emailed my customers explaining what had happened (this was after 2 previous emails) and offered a free gift for their wait. They have been very happy. One customer said not to worry about the free gift because it would eat into my profits. How nice was this. Great.
24/2/2010 14:04:19

Brian Davis
TotalPost:3

>Hi to all,
    >
    >I am new to forum, although I have been with AN little over 1 year. I am wondering if anyone has seen there items shipped lately? I know AN closed for Holiday, and no deliveries during that time, but I am still showing no items shipped, and just curious if they have resumed shipping, so I can let my customers know what to expect, it is bad enough shipping takes so long, don't want a bunch of unhappy customers.
    >
    >Thanks, Brian

Thanks to all, I noticed a few itmes shipped today, Great idea offering the free gift, i may do that as well. Thanks again to all and much Success in your business.
24/2/2010 14:36:23
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1