Your are the 5395th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Serene
TotalPost:97
Amazon payments through Bonanza, etc. Reply

I signed up (through Bonanza) with Amazon and Google Check-out.

I just got my first payment through Amazon, but from what I read, they will require a tracking number to release any further payments. Does anybody here have any experience selling A/N products though Amazon Check-out. If so, is there a way around the 'required' tracking number in order to get the money released?

Thanks, Serene

ETA - Just talked to Amazon Web Services. They said that they don't require a shipping confirmation number, although they'd like one (lol, so say we all) but that after you click on 'Shipped' they take approx. 2 days to send the shipping money to your bank, and if you're new, then approx. 14 days to release the rest of the funds. After 6 months you can request that they release funds earlier. This isn't really a help to me (well, suppose if I make more sales, then it will be) as it is to my customers who will have a choice. I don't like the delayed payments, or that I won't have my customer's money in Paypal for these transactions, but willing to see how it plays out for a couple of months.
6/10/2011 4:40:07

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:Amazon payments through Bonanza, etc. Reply

Hi Serene,

I didn't even know that Amazon had a checkout. I have a few items in Bonanzle and opted for Google and Paypal..

As AN doesn't offer tracking numbers, it may be hard to get. A while ago someone here suggested that (if you have the money), order and stock your own inventory yourself. This way you can get your own tracking number when YOU ship it....again, if you have the money to carry inventory or print it yourself.

Sorry not much help.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>I signed up (through Bonanza) with Amazon and Google Check-out.
    >
    >I just got my first payment through Amazon, but from what I read, they will require a tracking number to release any further payments. Does anybody here have any experience selling A/N products though Amazon Check-out. If so, is there a way around the 'required' tracking number in order to get the money released?
    >
    >Thanks, Serene
    >
    >ETA - Just talked to Amazon Web Services. They said that they don't require a shipping confirmation number, although they'd like one (lol, so say we all) but that after you click on 'Shipped' they take approx. 2 days to send the shipping money to your bank, and if you're new, then approx. 14 days to release the rest of the funds. After 6 months you can request that they release funds earlier. This isn't really a help to me (well, suppose if I make more sales, then it will be) as it is to my customers who will have a choice. I don't like the delayed payments, or that I won't have my customer's money in Paypal for these transactions, but willing to see how it plays out for a couple of months.

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.B]
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
6/10/2011 6:13:44

Serene

Thanks for answering, Fred. I hadn't looked on the forum for a while.

Found out that a tracking number wasn't mandatory (although, they'd like one), but they do seem to be keeping part of the funds for now as a 'buffer' against returns. Anyway, I only have ever stocked some items during Christmas. For the most part, I'm very happy with the system as it is, with the exceptions of a few blips here and there.

Serene

>I signed up (through Bonanza) with Amazon and Google Check-out.
    >
    >I just got my first payment through Amazon, but from what I read, they will require a tracking number to release any further payments. Does anybody here have any experience selling A/N products though Amazon Check-out. If so, is there a way around the 'required' tracking number in order to get the money released?
    >
    >Thanks, Serene
    >
    >ETA - Just talked to Amazon Web Services. They said that they don't require a shipping confirmation number, although they'd like one (lol, so say we all) but that after you click on 'Shipped' they take approx. 2 days to send the shipping money to your bank, and if you're new, then approx. 14 days to release the rest of the funds. After 6 months you can request that they release funds earlier. This isn't really a help to me (well, suppose if I make more sales, then it will be) as it is to my customers who will have a choice. I don't like the delayed payments, or that I won't have my customer's money in Paypal for these transactions, but willing to see how it plays out for a couple of months.
17/10/2011 9:13:20

Maddox
TotalPost:1

And for that very reason is why I like to have my own account where my money is transferred right to my bank without it being held. That's the great part of having your own merchant account. Merchant Inc www.merchantinc.com is an option you should look into if you don't like waiting for your money. They have given me no problems. GOOD LUCK!
21/9/2012 5:14:31

Serene
RE:RE:Amazon payments through Bonanza, etc. Reply

Yes, but Bonanza doesn't accept that, they do accept Amazon payment and with the name recognition of them (Amazon) I've had many sales where people opt to pay that way. In fact, I'd say that 9 out of 10 people opt to pay with Amazon over there and as its my secondary bank, it doesn't matter if I have to wait to get the money.

>And for that very reason is why I like to have my own account where my money is transferred right to my bank without it being held. That's the great part of having your own merchant account. Merchant Inc www.merchantinc.com is an option you should look into if you don't like waiting for your money. They have given me no problems. GOOD LUCK!
21/9/2012 22:46:47

UlmeWalace Scorpio
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Amazon payments through Bonanza, etc. Reply

I hadn't looked on the forum for a while.

-----------------------------------------------
    Greys Anatomy Season 8 DVD-Terrorise one, and the rest fall in line.
11/12/2012 17:11:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1