Your are the 2471th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Lucie
TotalPost:27
Netbook cases Reply

I sent 2 emails to Artsnow customer service, no answer.
    I need to give an answer to my customer. I hope that someone can help me.
    I have a customer who has a 15 x 10 x 1.5 inches laptop. She needs to know if the XX-large netbook case can fit. Also we are wondering about the thickness of the case. It says that the case has 0.25 inch thick, does it stretch enough for a 1.5 thick laptop???
    Thanks for your help.
16/8/2012 1:34:25

Linda
TotalPost:6
RE:Netbook cases Reply

>I sent 2 emails to Artsnow customer service, no answer.
    >I need to give an answer to my customer. I hope that someone can help me.
    >I have a customer who has a 15 x 10 x 1.5 inches laptop. She needs to know if the XX-large netbook case can fit. Also we are wondering about the thickness of the case. It says that the case has 0.25 inch thick, does it stretch enough for a 1.5 thick laptop???
    >Thanks for your help.

The description states "Stretchable approximately 15"(L) x 12"(W) x 1/4"(D)"

So the extra 2 inches in width should allow it to fit.

No promises but it would seem so based on the measurements.

I think within reason it is probably a good idea to have at least one item on hand that you are selling for product quality and description purposes.

I understand you have trouble contacting customer service? So how are we supposed to get a hold of them anyways? I have an issue with the uploaded images not being consistent and I need a resolution. I've tried the message system, email and msn messenger to no avail.

I hope they realize they could lose a lot of business due to not responding to legitimate queries.
16/8/2012 13:55:53

Lucie
TotalPost:27

>I have a customer who has a 15 x 10 x 1.5 inches laptop. She needs to know if the XX-large netbook case can fit. Also we are wondering about the thickness of the case. It says that the case has 0.25 inch thick, does it stretch enough for a 1.5 thick laptop???
    >Thanks for your help.

I got the reply from Artsnow last night:
    "Basically the size of cases is stated on the introduction page, please check and see if the cases suit your laptop.
    That may not fit if your item size is over our stated size."

So I had to say to my customer that because of the thickness, it may not fit.
    I will need to order one to verify myself.
    Is there a netbook of 12 to 15 inches that has a thickness of 1/4 inch?? The case must stretch in this way too!
16/8/2012 18:40:06

Serene
TotalPost:97

>Thanks for your help.

Lucie,

I've sold a few of those (or maybe upwards of a couple dozen) over the years, and not had one customer tell me that the case didn't fit. And no, I didn't get one myself, and yes, I did sort of worry about the thickness. However, I think, despite giving the appearance of it sounding like it would only stretch to fit a tablet, they're working okay with laptops, as they were designed to. All laptop neoprene cases are strechy things.

Anyway, hope that allayed your fears. My only advice to you, would be to make sure you state all the sizes (just copy and paste) and say that they're not returnable if someone doesn't measure correctly (say this multiple times throughout) (returns on these I say are only if defective, not wrong size).

Lastly, make sure you price them high enough that you're getting a profit from them. These start at $9.99 (if I remember correctly) to you and up, so you need to make it worth your while.

Good luck.
21/8/2012 23:29:34

Linda
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:Netbook cases Reply

>>I sent 2 emails to Artsnow customer service, no answer.
    >>I need to give an answer to my customer. I hope that someone can help me.
    >>I have a customer who has a 15 x 10 x 1.5 inches laptop. She needs to know if the XX-large netbook case can fit. Also we are wondering about the thickness of the case. It says that the case has 0.25 inch thick, does it stretch enough for a 1.5 thick laptop???
    >>Thanks for your help.
    >
    >Lucie,
    >
    >I've sold a few of those (or maybe upwards of a couple dozen) over the years, and not had one customer tell me that the case didn't fit. And no, I didn't get one myself, and yes, I did sort of worry about the thickness. However, I think, despite giving the appearance of it sounding like it would only stretch to fit a tablet, they're working okay with laptops, as they were designed to. All laptop neoprene cases are strechy things.
    >
    >Anyway, hope that allayed your fears. My only advice to you, would be to make sure you state all the sizes (just copy and paste) and say that they're not returnable if someone doesn't measure correctly (say this multiple times throughout) (returns on these I say are only if defective, not wrong size).
    >
    >Lastly, make sure you price them high enough that you're getting a profit from them. These start at $9.99 (if I remember correctly) to you and up, so you need to make it worth your while.
    >
    >Good luck.

I don't know why I received an email to this but since I'm here I will state that I told her that there is an extra 2 inches in width so it probably would fit. So she lost a sale. Other than that there is nothing wrong with ordering an item to see how it prints and product quality. If it's only 9.99 that is not much money to spend. It just makes good business sense to know your product.
22/8/2012 3:05:03

Malliearreal
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:RE:Netbook cases Reply

I hope they realize they could lose a lot of business due to not responding to legitimate queries.

--------------------------
    Rock Legend For Movie DVDs --- game of thrones seasons 1 2 dvd´╝îNo More Hesitation
9/10/2012 14:13:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1