Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Manon Lemyre
TotalPost:1
About the product's preview images ? Reply

Hello
    I've just joined and started creating an umbrella from my own design. Now, I am not sure how to get the "real" 3D product preview image?
    I see the resulting "flat" product image, but of course, this is nothing to show my customers ;p
    p.s.
    I was afraid to click on button-I-don't-remember-the-name in the program creator in case it would automatically be an order (?)

Hope I am clar enough :/
    thank you in advance for your help
    Manon
10/31/2012 10:19:47 PM

David Smith
TotalPost:23
RE:About the product's preview images ? Reply

>Hello
    >I've just joined and started creating an umbrella from my own design. Now, I am not sure how to get the "real" 3D product preview image?
    >I see the resulting "flat" product image, but of course, this is nothing to show my customers ;p
    >p.s.
    >I was afraid to click on button-I-don't-remember-the-name in the program creator in case it would automatically be an order (?)
    >
    >Hope I am clar enough :/
    >thank you in advance for your help
    >Manon

Hi,

I noticed that myself when designing an umbrella and came to the conclusion that it was not possible to get a 3D preview of the item with my design on it. What I did in the end was show the stock images of the umbrella with a seperate picture of my design.

Dont worry about accidentally ordering as the order is ignored until you pay.

Dave
11/1/2012 5:10:27 PM

James Yonng
TotalPost:3
RE:About the product's preview images ? Reply

I also have a problem of getting a 3D preview of product image. 3D imaging is a technique for creating or enhancing the illusion of depth in an image by means of stereopsis for binocular vision.
2/27/2014 11:18:11 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1