Your are the 3201th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

BGD
TotalPost:52
Netbook Cases Reply

Any experience in designing netbook cases? I'm wondering what is "upper side" of the case, where is velcro closure in design preview, is it on the right or left side?
14/10/2009 19:00:56

DonnaMarie
TotalPost:444
RE:Netbook Cases for laptops? Reply

Has anyone seen these? are the good for mini computer notbooks? what protection is there? are they cushioned?

input would be appreciated

thanks

-----------------------------------------------
    DonnaMarie
15/10/2009 1:35:10

Nikki Durkin
TotalPost:4
RE:Netbook Cases Reply

>Any experience in designing netbook cases? I'm wondering what is "upper side" of the case, where is velcro closure in design preview, is it on the right or left side?

I ordered one of these to test out the quality and was incredibly impressed. The print was vivid and clear and the cases were well made. I will definitely be selling them! I purchased an XXL case for my laptop (not a netbook) and it fits like a glove. I highly recommend this product to other AN members. It would be even better if these came in a size to accommodate 17" laptops, but even so these are winners. Berry, if you are reading this that's two thumbs up from me!
25/10/2009 16:20:13

DC

Yes I ordered one to they are really nice and I even sold a few with great feedback, yes they are winners...would like to see 17 inch to so I could order one for me lol.
25/10/2009 23:46:01

BGD

OK. I'm still missing the answer: what is "upper side" of the case, where is velcro closure in AN design preview, is it on the right or left side? Please advise.
26/10/2009 0:46:13

Kitty Cat
TotalPost:10
RE:RE:Netbook Cases Reply

>OK. I'm still missing the answer: what is "upper side" of the case, where is velcro closure in AN design preview, is it on the right or left side? Please advise.

the designable side is the front. The velco closure is on the reverse. The back is like an envelope pillowcase with the opening about a quarter of the way down. The netbook slides in and you secure it with the velcro tab. Its clearly shown on the previews

-----------------------------------------------
    Kitty Cat

http://CatDesigns.com
26/10/2009 4:39:47

BGD
RE: Netbook Cases Reply

Still looking for a correct answer. When placing an image I need to know on which reverse side of the preview is velcro closure (or "upper" side of the case)? Is it on the left or the right? Here is the sample. I need to place this vertical image and to get elephant's head on the upper side (the velcro closure is on the reverse).

2/11/2009 20:40:38

Wendi
TotalPost:12
RE:RE: Netbook Cases Reply

>Still looking for a correct answer. When placing an image I need to know on which reverse side of the preview is velcro closure (or "upper" side of the case)? Is it on the left or the right? Here is the sample. I need to place this vertical image and to get elephant's head on the upper side (the velcro closure is on the reverse).
    >
    >

Did you ever get the answer to this? I was wondering the same exact thing....I need to put a name on it and wasn't sure which way was up? Please let me know.
9/4/2012 21:02:22

BelindaGonzales
TotalPost:5

A padded personalised netbook case is a perfect home for your netbook. It protects your mini-notebook from scratches and provides extra safety and flexibility when you are on the go with your computer. Perfect for trips to the office, campus or trendy cafe.
7/9/2013 19:21:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1