Your are the 2154th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Jade
TotalPost:4
HELP PLEASE.... Reply

I just subscribed to the VIP no footer. However, before that i created a VIP trial 30 days. I canceled the subscription for the free vip 30 days in my paypal and deleted the trial vip store in my account.

The problem is ---when i created a new store and wants to use the domain i have --it says it was used by another store --How can that happen -i deleted already the 30 day trial vip store?

I just need help
9/7/2011 8:58:44 PM

Jade
RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

>I just subscribed to the VIP no footer. However, before that i created a VIP trial 30 days. I canceled the subscription for the free vip 30 days in my paypal and deleted the trial vip store in my account.
    >
    >The problem is ---when i created a new store and wants to use the domain i have --it says it was used by another store --How can that happen -i deleted already the 30 day trial vip store?
    >
    >I just need help

The problem is solved.

HOwever another problem is happening -- When i access my domain http://www.freecustomdesigns.info it will just show a white page ( note i have already configured this in the store profile and have set the name servers at godaddy) It is about 20 hours since i set the nameservers at godaddy.

Can anyone help me please. I send inquiry to artsnow but unfortunately no answer at all. I think they are not really serious in helping their subscribers. Honestly, I am now doubting the sincerity of this company.
9/8/2011 9:17:50 AM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

H Jade,

I just checked your ul and it does show your store - with the orange background. Maybe the servers and domain hosting needed some extra time to get it right. I don't think you will have any problems.

When you used your domain name for you first VIP store
    , the AN servers 'rembemberit' and it usually takes a while for these things to clear out and get back in order.

AN is really a great place to have your store. As time goes by you will see that AN does care but it does take some time for changes to go into effect. Stick with t and you'll do fine. I've been here since 2007 and it's worth it.

Hope this help.

Fred
    Melbourne FL
    i

>I just subscribed to the VIP no footer. However, before that i created a VIP trial 30 days. I canceled the subscription for the free vip 30 days in my paypal and deleted the trial vip store in my account.
    >
    >The problem is ---when i created a new store and wants to use the domain i have --it says it was used by another store --How can that happen -i deleted already the 30 day trial vip store?
    >
    >I just need help

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.B]
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
9/9/2011 5:10:03 AM

Jade
RE:RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

Fred, thank you for your encouragement. I have one question though -I paid or subscribed to the VIP plan,but still i can see the "This shop is powered by ArtsNow.com" I emailed support to remove it but until now it is still there --How long will they removed that link?

Thanks

>H Jade,
    >
    >I just checked your ul and it does show your store - with the orange background. Maybe the servers and domain hosting needed some extra time to get it right. I don't think you will have any problems.
    >
    >When you used your domain name for you first VIP store
    >, the AN servers 'rembemberit' and it usually takes a while for these things to clear out and get back in order.
    >
    >AN is really a great place to have your store. As time goes by you will see that AN does care but it does take some time for changes to go into effect. Stick with t and you'll do fine. I've been here since 2007 and it's worth it.
    >
    >Hope this help.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >i
    >
    >
    >>I just subscribed to the VIP no footer. However, before that i created a VIP trial 30 days. I canceled the subscription for the free vip 30 days in my paypal and deleted the trial vip store in my account.
    >>
    >>The problem is ---when i created a new store and wants to use the domain i have --it says it was used by another store --How can that happen -i deleted already the 30 day trial vip store?
    >>
    >>I just need help
    >
9/9/2011 2:35:29 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

Hi Jade,

A subscription is required to remove the AN link. I think it's an extra $4-5 a month. When I was an SVIP, I found that having the AN link a the bottom did not interfere with my store nor cause other people to go thru AN. To remove tee link, login and clik on your VIP store and you'll see the 'remove the footer'.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Fred, thank you for your encouragement. I have one question though -I paid or subscribed to the VIP plan,but still i can see the "This shop is powered by ArtsNow.com" I emailed support to remove it but until now it is still there --How long will they removed that link?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >
    >>H Jade,

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.B]
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
9/10/2011 4:14:00 AM

Jade
RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

Thanks for clarifying things. I visited your funtee store and it is powered by cowcow.com. Is this a artsnow SVIP site or something different.It seems that you are not using artsnow. by the way hows your experience with artsnow if you are really using it? Hows the quality of their shirts and printing compared to zazzle and prinfection?

>Hi Jade,
    >
    >A subscription is required to remove the AN link. I think it's an extra $4-5 a month. When I was an SVIP, I found that having the AN link a the bottom did not interfere with my store nor cause other people to go thru AN. To remove tee link, login and clik on your VIP store and you'll see the 'remove the footer'.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>Fred, thank you for your encouragement. I have one question though -I paid or subscribed to the VIP plan,but still i can see the "This shop is powered by ArtsNow.com" I emailed support to remove it but until now it is still there --How long will they removed that link?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>
    >>>H Jade,
    >
9/11/2011 11:43:01 AM

Carrie Cygielnik
TotalPost:11
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP PLEASE.... Reply

>Thanks for clarifying things. I visited your funtee store and it is powered by cowcow.com. Is this a artsnow SVIP site or something different.It seems that you are not using artsnow. by the way hows your experience with artsnow if you are really using it? Hows the quality of their shirts and printing compared to zazzle and prinfection?

Well, I don't have other shirt sites to compare against, but I did get one design for my daughter (which she's finally growing into, haha) and it seems pretty comparable in printed quality to a brand-name tee I got. It was a black shirt, so there was a thick layer of white before the colour printing, thicker actually than the brand-name one. With time, both are suffering wear and tear, but I think the AN one might actually be holding up better because of the thicker white.
9/12/2011 9:40:27 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1