Your are the 2292th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Paul Graham
TotalPost:98
Help with complaint about Bucket Bags. Reply

Hi, I have just had a customer complain about the Bucket Bags. She is dissapointed because the exterior of the bags are described on the site as being 100% leather and she says that they clearly are not. I haven't seen these bags so I don't know how to respond. I have asked ArtNow about it and they just point me to the item description which doesn't help much.

Has anyone seen these bags and can tell me how they are made. I think the description on the site may be a little misleading. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Regards
    Paul
    www.FunToCreate.com
8/10/2010 0:41:44

rowan Capricorn
TotalPost:251
RE:Help with complaint about Bucket Bags. Reply

Hi Paul,

The bucket bags are trimmed in leather - the handles and bottom are leather, The sides are a soft polyester material that can be printed. I agree that the description does not point this out clearly.
    They are an excellent product but it is best to use your own description rather than ANs to make some descriptions clear to customers.
    http://www.donkeydelights.com
    [url]
8/10/2010 4:03:27

Paul Graham
TotalPost:98

Thanks Rowan, appreciate the help.

>Hi, I have just had a customer complain about the Bucket Bags. She is dissapointed because the exterior of the bags are described on the site as being 100% leather and she says that they clearly are not. I haven't seen these bags so I don't know how to respond. I have asked ArtNow about it and they just point me to the item description which doesn't help much.
    >
    >Has anyone seen these bags and can tell me how they are made. I think the description on the site may be a little misleading. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Regards
    Paul
    www.FunToCreate.com
8/10/2010 4:44:20

Stephanie
TotalPost:48

Hi Paul,

The bucket bag is nicely made. Trim leather and printed silky looking polyester.
    I didn't have complaints from customers about the leather issue, but had a couple of customers very disapointed about the size of the bag. I have to say, when I first received the bucket bag, I was disapointed as well. It is half the size as I expected, when compared to the other bags listed.

I guess this was my fault that I didn't look at the size measurements probably since the other handbag such as the classic bag is a much bigger size. The Bucket bag is more like a size for kids.

Anyway, I am now making sure that I mention this on my website.
    hope this helps.

>Hi, I have just had a customer complain about the Bucket Bags. She is dissapointed because the exterior of the bags are described on the site as being 100% leather and she says that they clearly are not. I haven't seen these bags so I don't know how to respond. I have asked ArtNow about it and they just point me to the item description which doesn't help much.
    >
    >Has anyone seen these bags and can tell me how they are made. I think the description on the site may be a little misleading. Thanks for any help you can give me.
4/11/2010 1:00:50
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1