Your are the 2319th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 16 1
AuthorPosts

Haley Carter
TotalPost:139
How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

Hello, I have a number of registered users on my VIP. How can I tell if they have opened free stores under me? I feel like I've searched everywhere. Is this possible to see? Thanks!
3/11/2008 13:30:53

Kelly
TotalPost:230
RE:How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

Hey Haley I have been trying for ages to work out a way but as of now... there is no way to know from what I have established.
    -----------------------------------------------
    New AN member to member forum... Community based and Run ... Http://artsnow.forumotion.net/
6/11/2008 1:47:22

Haley Carter
TotalPost:139
RE:RE:How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

Thanks for the reply Kelly. I was also asking to check to see if my account was set-up properly? I'm not sure, but I thought there were more sections available to me when I first signed up for the VIP that aren't now. I thought I remembered that when I logged in to my website, there was an admin area where you could generate a newsletter to your members. I don't seem to have that now. I sent an IM to support, will see what they say.
6/11/2008 3:31:30

lynton
TotalPost:21

Hi Haley,
    you probably already know, but... if you go to My Account, left hand column under VIP click on 'User Manager' and it comes up with email addresses of all who have bought goods from you. Maybe you could email some, saying you're getting feedback on quality of goods and services, and ask them if they created a free store?

Cheers
    Lynton

>Hello, I have a number of registered users on my VIP. How can I tell if they have opened free stores under me? I feel like I've searched everywhere. Is this possible to see? Thanks!
19/11/2008 21:16:29

Steve Morris
TotalPost:915

Bump...

If someone decided to close their VIP it would be important to contact these subscribers and give them forewarning, before they lost everything..

William, how do we call up the details of stores under our VIPs?

Steve

>Hello, I have a number of registered users on my VIP. How can I tell if they have opened free stores under me? I feel like I've searched everywhere. Is this possible to see? Thanks!
23/11/2008 7:43:15

Knickknacks4less
TotalPost:254

If you go to store manager under "administrator", you can see all the stores and what type of store they are. If you go to user manager under administrator, you can see the last time they logged in. I don't delete any of the free stores...figure maybe some day, they'll come back...it doesn't hurt anything.
23/11/2008 7:46:09

Steve Morris
TotalPost:915
RE:RE:RE:How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

Tks kk..

>If you go to store manager under "administrator", you can see all the stores and what type of store they are. If you go to user manager under administrator, you can see the last time they logged in. I don't delete any of the free stores...figure maybe some day, they'll come back...it doesn't hurt anything.
23/11/2008 23:24:01

Kelly
TotalPost:230
RE:RE:RE:RE:How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

Is that for SVIP? I can't see administrator or store manager

EDIT:: Ok I found administrator (didn't realise I had to log into my site itself...) But all I can see under that is user manager and newsletter
24/11/2008 1:11:31

Marco
TotalPost:22

Hi,

I also do have a VIP account, but i don't ahve this:

"you probably already know, but... if you go to My Account, left hand column under VIP click on 'User Manager'"

I don't even have a VIP item in my left hand menu. Looks like my menu still is the free account menu. How do I change that?
11/1/2009 21:37:08

Marco
TotalPost:22

Ok, already working. logout and login worked fine.
11/1/2009 21:48:37

Ann
TotalPost:1

Hi all,

I am so confused with this it's unreal!!

I have looked for an administrator section and can't find one both on my artsnow pages and on my site when I login can someone please explain exactly where I should look. I am however not sure if there is any free stores signed up yet but I did do a test store to see if i could see it and I can't !!

12/1/2009 2:48:37

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Hi Ann,

First, be sure you logout of the AN site or whoever your SVIP is.

1. Login in
    2. On the left column, you can click on 'Service Status' and check to see the status - it should say VIP. If it says 'Upgrade to VIP or higher, then your store is still a free store.
    3. OR on the left column, near the bottom you should see a listing under 'My Stores'.
    4. Click the link and you will see all stores YOU created. Your VIP store should say 'VIP' Upgraded to and then nothing.
    5. This means your VIP store is active and functioning.

Now, to check to see if you have ANY stores opened under YOUR VIP account:

A. On the left hand column, near the bottom, you should see a bar/text 'Administrator'.
    B. Under this, you should see text 'Store manager'.
    C. Any stores open under you will appear there. If it is empty, you have no stores open under you.

The store info will also tell you when they opened a store and gives you a link to their store(s) so you can view it.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

http://stores.ebay.com/US-Colorprint-Personalized-Gifts
    http://www.you-print-online.com VIP store
    http://uscolorprint.homestead.com- New store 2009
    http://www.fun-tees.com SVIP store
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html [B]This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password

>Hi all,
    >
    >I am so confused with this it's unreal!!
    >
    >I have looked for an administrator section and can't find one both on my artsnow pages and on my site when I login can someone please explain exactly where I should look. I am however not sure if there is any free stores signed up yet but I did do a test store to see if i could see it and I can't !!
    >
    >
13/1/2009 6:27:13

Nadia Kerr
TotalPost:138
RE:RE:RE:How do you know if there are free stores under your VIP? Reply

It must only be available for SVIP, because I don't see it and have only a VIP domain store.

I think Domain Store should have this too. Its silly that you can't tell when someone has created a store under your account, even if its only a free one. Like someone else previously mentioned, if they cancel the store, you can't email and followup why. Atleast if you know who has a store and when they cancel it you can help work with the store owners. :-)

Nadia
25/1/2009 19:51:47

Tomislav Tor
TotalPost:5

I do aggree. Please, add that option. We'd really like to be able to keep track of our customers free stores
17/9/2009 3:14:20

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214

Good afternoon,

I had e-mailed AN and from the AN staff here is the answer.

"You can check it at User Manager."

As I have SVIP, it's hard for me to get this so you are welcome to give this a try and see if it works for you.

Hope this helps.

Fred

-----------------------------------------------
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/USColorprint-Clocks
    http://www.fun-tees.com
    http://www.uscolorprint.com/howtomanual/index.html This is a free 'How To' manual which shows you how to setup your AN (and Fun-Tees) store(s). Hope you find it helpful. Membername is: guest Password is: password
18/9/2009 5:27:38

Nadia Kerr
TotalPost:138

I discovered for the first time today that someone had a free store under my VIP store because when someone had ordered via their store it showed up as a link on my order manager page. The link was to the artsnow.com domain, but when I changed the url and pasted it into my web browser with my VIP domain instead it worked and I was able to see one of my customers free stores.

It would be nice for a list to be available somewhere so we could see all free stores created under our VIP store.

Nadia
25/9/2009 9:46:06
Page 1 of 1, Total 16 1