Your are the 3916th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

dawn
TotalPost:115
Tragedy in America Reply

I don't know if any of you have seen but the National photography studio Kiddie Kandids shut its doors yesterday out of nowhere and fired all of its employees across America. Their lender pulled all funding with no warning and they will not be able to pay any of their employees for the past two weeks they worked!!! Thousands of people are now out of jobs and are in absolute shock. Imagine going to work to pick up your check to find a note on the door saying you have no job and you're not getting paid what you're owed. Many of these people have families to support. This ranges from the photographers to the managers to the people who fixed the equipment to the corporate people, EVERYBODY. Show some support please. We made some buttons because they are the cheapest item we could make in show of support and erased the shipping fees temporarily. Let me know if any of you are affected by this because even the customers are screwed out of the products they paid for and won't be getting!!!
    http://www.merchandisedesign.com/Firedfromkiddiekandids
13/1/2010 9:50:11

Dave Hughes
TotalPost:100
RE:Tragedy in America Reply

Sad to hear thes story but i don't understand what you want us to do? Cheers...dave
13/1/2010 19:52:22

Ray Joly
TotalPost:384

>I don't know if any of you have seen but the National photography studio Kiddie Kandids shut its doors yesterday out of nowhere and fired all of its employees across America. Their lender pulled all funding with no warning and they will not be able to pay any of their employees for the past two weeks they worked!!! Thousands of people are now out of jobs and are in absolute shock. Imagine going to work to pick up your check to find a note on the door saying you have no job and you're not getting paid what you're owed. Many of these people have families to support. This ranges from the photographers to the managers to the people who fixed the equipment to the corporate people, EVERYBODY. Show some support please. We made some buttons because they are the cheapest item we could make in show of support and erased the shipping fees temporarily. Let me know if any of you are affected by this because even the customers are screwed out of the products they paid for and won't be getting!!!
    >http://www.merchandisedesign.com/Firedfromkiddiekandids

Yikes, that sucks but just a warning hun, using their Logo is a violation on ebay (im sure its a patent but who knows if they are registered on ebay) and AN won't print it since its licensed. But good luck should they let you print that stuff!! Must be nice that some stuff gets "overlooked" or doesn't get deemed "copyright" material :)
13/1/2010 22:18:00

Lennie
Title:HANDS OFF! UNCLE!
TotalPost:655
RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

Imagine how many would be affected if AN had to do this because of vero and lawyers and whatever else?
    -----------------------------------------------
    So...how's that CHANGE working for you now?
13/1/2010 23:16:00

Ray Joly
TotalPost:384
RE:RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

>Imagine how many would be affected if AN had to do this because of vero and lawyers and whatever else?

I had to prove to AN that I paid for Resale licenses for all the cat & dog photo's I have, this is beyond rediculous. I think I am just the one being targetted :(
13/1/2010 23:24:23

Lennie

As the day as gone on, watching the news, Haiti needs our prayers. I don't even want to imagine the suffering of those people.
14/1/2010 9:02:37

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

Yup I agree Lennie, they need our prayers but its terrible also what happened to that company, but how does sales help them?

On a good note saw a woman rescued after being under rubble for 6 days and came out with a few broken fingers, must had an angel looking out for her.

http://www.greendevildesigns.info
20/1/2010 10:27:19

Lennie
RE:RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

News just said they are still finding survivors. Yes, angels are amongst those people. It is good to see the world, even with our differences, coming together as one to help. Even with all the challenges faced.
21/1/2010 0:29:02

dawn
TotalPost:115
RE:RE:RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

Hi, sorry I haven't checked back sooner. I'm not selling the buttons on eBay. We're just getting everybody to wear the buttons in support and to spread the word. And as far as the logo, it's kind of confusing because the company doesn't exist anymore so I'm not sure that anyone even owns the rights to it.
25/1/2010 9:31:49

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Tragedy in America Reply

Hi even though the company went under they still have rights to the logo, but on a good note since there is no more business there is no one to complain lol

http://www.greendevildesigns.info
31/1/2010 10:30:43

Ada
TotalPost:19

sorry to hear that~
19/6/2012 18:33:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1