Your are the 2141th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Neil
TotalPost:94
Problems with Security key. Reply

Is anyone having problems with the Security key? It seems to only work on older version on internet explorer. Soon as you update to newer version of IE the Security key generator stops working. AN need to update with software to adapt with changing web browers. Very annoying problem.
5/3/2012 14:34:31

kay stevens
TotalPost:148
RE:Problems with Security key. Reply

>Is anyone having problems with the Security key? It seems to only work on older version on internet explorer. Soon as you update to newer version of IE the Security key generator stops working. AN need to update with software to adapt with changing web browers. Very annoying problem.
    I use Firefox and so far no problems. Have used IE on it but an older version.
7/3/2012 15:39:54

john
TotalPost:6
RE:Problems with Security key. Reply

>Is anyone having problems with the Security key? It seems to only work on older version on internet explorer. Soon as you update to newer version of IE the Security key generator stops working. AN need to update with software to adapt with changing web browers. Very annoying problem.
    im sorry to say yes i am haveing problems also the key wont work in my internet explor or firefox i have tryed them bothe keep getting same message cant open refer to vender ?
14/10/2012 19:01:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1