Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Stephanie
TotalPost:48
Cuff Links Quality Reply

Hi everyone,

Am thinking about lauching a new line of products from AN, and would like to hear some comments.

I have never bought the cuff links from AN, can anyone shed some lights on the quality of these products (round and squar). Will they rust?

Thanks in advance,
    Stephanie
10/1/2010 21:54:54

Gary Younkin
Title:Owner
TotalPost:623
RE:Cuff Links Quality Reply

Hi, I have the square cufflinks and they look great and I have no rusting at all. I have sold several and never had a complaint about them

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.artsnow.com/poisonedblackdesigns
    http://poisonedblackdesignstshirts.yolasite.com/
    http://www.greendevildesigns.info
11/1/2010 3:04:56

Tracy Murphy
TotalPost:114
RE:RE:Cuff Links Quality Reply

What are the cufflinks sealed or coated with? Is it enamel or glass? Thanks.

>Hi, I have the square cufflinks and they look great and I have no rusting at all. I have sold several and never had a complaint about them
    >
1/5/2011 14:12:54

Jake Sprecher
TotalPost:23
RE:Cuff Links Quality Reply

>Hi everyone,
    >
    >Am thinking about lauching a new line of products from AN, and would like to hear some comments.
    >
    >I have never bought the cuff links from AN, can anyone shed some lights on the quality of these products (round and squar). Will they rust?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Stephanie

I have sold a few of them, there have not been any complaints about rust, however I have had several customers complain about low image quality. (And it wasn't my fault - I use high-res images on all my products). So just a heads-up about lower image quality.
1/5/2011 16:01:13

Stephanie
TotalPost:48

Thanks for your comments, Jake.

>>Hi everyone,
    >>
    >>Am thinking about lauching a new line of products from AN, and would like to hear some comments.
    >>
    >>I have never bought the cuff links from AN, can anyone shed some lights on the quality of these products (round and squar). Will they rust?
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance,
    >>Stephanie
    >
    >I have sold a few of them, there have not been any complaints about rust, however I have had several customers complain about low image quality. (And it wasn't my fault - I use high-res images on all my products). So just a heads-up about lower image quality.
    >
2/5/2011 19:06:33

Tracy Murphy

Do you know what the cufflink images are coated with? Is it enamel or glass?
3/5/2011 9:40:49

ruby
TotalPost:166
RE:RE:RE:Cuff Links Quality Reply

Hi Tracy,

We use waterproof enamel to coat the cufflinks.

Thank you.
4/5/2011 16:21:13

Tracy Murphy
RE:RE:RE:RE:Cuff Links Quality Reply

Thank you Ruby :)
5/5/2011 7:03:26
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1