Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

BerryAC
TotalPost:187
Good News !!!!!!!! SuperVIP is now full functional. Reply

Dear all SuperVIPs,

The SuperVIP are now full functional. All ArtsCafe.com's words and links are removed. You can promote your SUPERVIP websites now. Enjoy it.

The Reseller and VIP flash demo videos are all changed, ArtsCafe.com is 100% hidden now.

For SUPERVIP templates changing, and flash demo videos, they are still producing, will be available soon.

If you found any word of ArtsCafe.com, please let us know, Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------

Berry
    CEO & Executive Director
    ArtsCafe.com
30/6/2007 18:15:47

Zoo Avenue
TotalPost:7
RE:Good News !!!!!!!! SuperVIP is now full functional. Reply

Hi - I am considering the SUPER VIP Program, but do not understand a few things. I know some of you out there can shed some light on this!

If someone signes up to be a reseller or just makes a purchase from my SUPER VIP store, does the payment go to me or directly to Arts Cafe? If it goes directly to Arts Cafe with a Paypal payment, the subscriber/purchaser will see their ArtsNow or ArtsCafe receipt from Paypal, which would definitely be an issue in terms of losing business/unveiling the mask of the SUPER VIP store. Thoughts?

Also, if it goes directly to AC, have you all found that their payment back to you is timely and precise?

If the payment goes to me, is it then that I pass the info along to AC for processing?

Thank you!

>Dear all SuperVIPs,
    >
    >The SuperVIP are now full functional. All ArtsCafe.com's words and links are removed. You can promote your SUPERVIP websites now. Enjoy it.
    >
    >The Reseller and VIP flash demo videos are all changed, ArtsCafe.com is 100% hidden now.
    >
    >
    >For SUPERVIP templates changing, and flash demo videos, they are still producing, will be available soon.
    >
    >If you found any word of ArtsCafe.com, please let us know, Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
4/12/2007 6:22:50

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:RE:Good News !!!!!!!! SuperVIP is now full functional. Reply

Hi Zoo,

Any all payments made to your account, the sale is recorded and your have access to all payments. You wil lalso have a listing showing profits made from all VIP stores, Free stores, Premiumand Reseller stores, plus any shipping charges you have under your VIP program.

Payments made to purchase products are made to Paying Trading Limited (or something like that) and very hard to trace back to AN. I've been with AN since June of this years and have always received profits on time. Never late, never a delay. I feel that AN understands fully about on time payments.

As the payment goes directly to AN, there is nothing for you to do except check your order status to be sure all orders are being processed.

No need to be worried about it. AN has far exceeded my expectations and I plan to be with them a long time.

Fred

Melbourne FL

>Hi - I am considering the SUPER VIP Program, but do not understand a few things. I know some of you out there can shed some light on this!
    >
    >If someone signes up to be a reseller or just makes a purchase from my SUPER VIP store, does the payment go to me or directly to Arts Cafe? If it goes directly to Arts Cafe with a Paypal payment, the subscriber/purchaser will see their ArtsNow or ArtsCafe receipt from Paypal, which would definitely be an issue in terms of losing business/unveiling the mask of the SUPER VIP store. Thoughts?
    >
    >Also, if it goes directly to AC, have you all found that their payment back to you is timely and precise?
    >
    >If the payment goes to me, is it then that I pass the info along to AC for processing?
    >
    >Thank you!
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    http://toonsign.homestead.com
    Low cost hosting to sell your AN products. on. Format is being updated to AN specs.

http://youprintonline.homestead.com
    My Homestead store to sell my AN products on.
    http://www.toonsign.com
    Ready to use clipart for products .
4/12/2007 6:45:20
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1