Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Steven
TotalPost:3
How to close VIP Store Reply

Hi,

I would like to close my VIP Store, but after I press "close" key, it shown "please cancel service before close the store", What should I do for closing the store.
    Thank you!

Steven
9/27/2011 5:03:59 PM

Fred Virgo
TotalPost:2214
RE:How to close VIP Store Reply

Hi Steven,

In order to close your VIP store, you will have to login to Paypal, accounts, subscriptions and cancel the subscription for the service. Once this is done, your VIp store will automatically revery to a Free store with all images and products unchanged. Until you do this, you will be charged monthly for your VIP store.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    Melbourne FL

>Hi,
    >
    >I would like to close my VIP Store, but after I press "close" key, it shown "please cancel service before close the store", What should I do for closing the store.
    >Thank you!
    >
    >Steven

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.realclassicads.com
    Classic Ads website.B]
    http://www.toonsign.com
    [B]Clipart ready to use for your products.
10/6/2011 5:23:40 AM

Steven
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:How to close VIP Store Reply

Hi Fred,

Store closed. Thanks for your help!

Steven

>Hi Steven,
    >
    >In order to close your VIP store, you will have to login to Paypal, accounts, subscriptions and cancel the subscription for the service. Once this is done, your VIp store will automatically revery to a Free store with all images and products unchanged. Until you do this, you will be charged monthly for your VIP store.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >
    >Fred
    >Melbourne FL
    >
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I would like to close my VIP Store, but after I press "close" key, it shown "please cancel service before close the store", What should I do for closing the store.
    >>Thank you!
    >>
    >>Steven
    >
10/12/2011 11:27:42 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1