URL : http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=73673
AN Lack of support Post By David Smith - 23/10/2012 15:46:31
HI,

Is anyone else having trouble getting support from AN? I have signed up for the SVIP programme and have a problem. I have sent email and tried msn live messenger so far I have not had any reply or not seen them on line.

Luckily I am on the free trial, dont they want my money?

Dave
RE:AN Lack of support Post By Edwin - 10/11/2012 10:26:25
>HI,
>
>Is anyone else having trouble getting support from AN? I have signed up for the SVIP programme and have a problem. I have sent email and tried msn live messenger so far I have not had any reply or not seen them on line.
>
>Luckily I am on the free trial, dont they want my money?
>
>Dave

Same here. Their support in MSN is nothing. I have contactec many times and no reply. AN service is terrible
RE:AN Lack of support Post By David Smith - 10/11/2012 18:37:44
Hi,

I have still yet to see them on MSN however, I was "lucky" enough to get a couple of email responses from them after a 2 day wait so not too bad I suppose.

Still not good enough though.
RE:AN Lack of support Post By ruby - 19/11/2012 10:42:21
Hi Dave,
Sorry that customer service is not working on Sat and Sun. So we have tried our best to answer your inquiry, please try to contact us during our business days. Thank you.

Hi Edwin,
Sometimes there is problem with MSN so we may not get message from you. Please contact us through email or webmail to ensure we get your inquiries.

Thank you.
RE:AN Lack of support Post By EmileChavez - 6/2/2013 14:37:29
Same here. Their support in MSN is nothing. I have contactec many times and no reply. AN service is terrible