URL : http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=65277
image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By tasia - 17/4/2011 21:59:34
Hi..

I can not see any image both in my store and file manager.
Please fix it up.

regards,
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Lucie - 17/4/2011 22:11:49
>Hi..
>
>I can not see any image both in my store and file manager.
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

Same for me!
Please fix it up!!
thanks
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By tasia - 18/4/2011 21:19:34
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

Back to normal..thanks
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Serene - 20/4/2012 4:35:52
Having the same problem today - loads of pics in file manager and in store showing up white.

>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,
RE:RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Mohd Ibrahim Selamat - 20/4/2012 7:13:54
>Having the same problem today - loads of pics in file manager and in store showing up white.
>
>>Hi..
>>
>>I can not see any image both in my store and file manager.
>>Please fix it up.
>>
>>regards,

I also having the same problem today.. I cannot make order...
Why...?????? please fix the problem.
>
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Denise Rosenthal - 20/4/2012 20:41:02
>Hi..
>
>I can not see any image both in my store and file manager. Same here and its been going for a couple days ..from what i can tell by this thread.
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Matthew Prentice - 20/4/2012 21:59:40
I think they need to pay their Broad band bill. Or get more bandwidth and Servers

>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Wendi - 21/4/2012 2:23:37
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

Same here.....been going on since yesterday for me. Can't upload either.
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Adhi Wulung P - 21/4/2012 4:23:12
Me too...
looks like a server problem
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By ruby - 21/4/2012 12:53:16
Dear all customers,

Sorry that we are having system upgrade and images display and upload function are affected.

You may try to access those pages again later, we will try to finished the upgrade asap.

Sorry for inconvenience caused & thank you for your support:)
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By kay stevens - 21/4/2012 16:39:05
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

A lot of my items are still blank. If not fixed soon I won't be able to place an order.
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Denise Rosenthal - 21/4/2012 16:42:34
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

HI Ruby:
Can you guys let us know the next time you are planning on doing this ..along w/ a time frame ..maybe dont post it in the forum but where you post the new products and holiday etc
thank you
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By razali awang - 21/4/2012 18:21:48
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,
Also same with me. One of my item that I has already make an order also blank. Please fix it up as soon as possible.

Thanks you.
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By kay stevens - 21/4/2012 19:54:54
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

No order tonight as a lot of products still not showing. Hope it will be fixed soon.
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By kay stevens - 22/4/2012 14:36:27
The majority of my images are there but still quite a few still show as blank. I can't place any orders for the blank ones so will have to wait until all fixed. Any idea when this problem will be fixed?
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By kay stevens - 22/4/2012 20:05:20
To ArtsNow, I went to place an order and saw your message about the system upgrade and instructions about what to do. Thank you very much for this. Kind Regards,
Kay
RE:RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Mohd Ibrahim Selamat - 22/4/2012 20:30:33

If we need to re-create a new image, that mean all images upload before already missing...??? or delete...????
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By razali awang - 22/4/2012 21:28:38
>Hi..
>
>Please fix it up.
>
>regards,

How about the orders that has been made with blank image? Are those could be fix and how to fix it?

Thank you
RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By ruby - 23/4/2012 11:57:52
Dear customers,

If you find any orders with display image "EMPTY", you can contact support@artsnow.com and provide order numbers for checking.

If you need to place orders, please make sure those products are with photo images on them. If they show "EMPTY", you can re-create "NEW PRODUCTS with NEW IMAGES".

The server maintenance takes about 5-7 day.

For any inquiry, please feel free to contact us by email, so we can answer your question asap.

Thank you & sorry for any inconvenience caused.
RE:RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Mohd Ibrahim Selamat - 24/4/2012 20:25:01
>Dear customers,
>
>If you find any orders with display image "EMPTY", you can contact support@artsnow.com and provide order numbers for checking.
>
>If you need to place orders, please make sure those products are with photo images on them. If they show "EMPTY", you can re-create "NEW PRODUCTS with NEW IMAGES".
>
>The server maintenance takes about 5-7 day.
>
>For any inquiry, please feel free to contact us by email, so we can answer your question asap.
>
>Thank you & sorry for any inconvenience caused.
>

I try to re-create but it not same with design we create before this problem happen.
If unlucky customer can detect and will give us negative feedback due re-create image.
Hope AN can settle this maintenance a.s.a.p due pending order.
RE:RE:RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Mohd Ibrahim Selamat - 26/4/2012 14:05:05
How many days will we have to wait ..since from 20/April...???
Cannot re-create coz certain design not same as original.
RE:RE:image not shown up in file manager and my store Post By Sarah - 19/2/2014 11:12:38
You may use an image viwer to display and show up the image. It also supports viewing, processing and annotating document & images.