URL : http://forum.artsnow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=63767
Moisture Bubbles under watch face Post By Tracy Murphy - 24/1/2011 17:55:00
I had a customer recently order a watch, which she was delighted with until it was filled with moisture condensation under the face. This is the first time I've heard of anyone have a problem with a watch like this. I offered to order a replacement. Has this happened to anyone else? I would advise her to send it back to arts now but because they are on holiday for Chinese New Year's the 30 return period will have elapsed by the time they get it.
RE:Moisture Bubbles under watch face Post By ruby - 25/1/2011 15:18:51
Hi,

Would you please ask your customer to take photo of the watch problem and send to support@artsnow.com for review?

This is the first time to we heard about this.

Thank you.
RE:Moisture Bubbles under watch face Post By tasia - 29/1/2011 12:41:00
>I had a customer recently order a watch, which she was delighted with until it was filled with moisture condensation under the face. This is the first time I've heard of anyone have a problem with a watch like this. I offered to order a replacement. Has this happened to anyone else? I would advise her to send it back to arts now but because they are on holiday for Chinese New Year's the 30 return period will have elapsed by the time they get it.

I have the same complaint last month. I suggest my customer to put the watch in an open air for 2 days, or put the moisture absorbent (silica gel). Later my customer informed me that he solved the problem under my suggestion.
Hope it helped

rgrds,
RE:Moisture Bubbles under watch face Post By Pixie - 1/2/2011 1:47:34
These watches are not waterproof, and this can happen even if they're washing dishes and the watch face gets wet. I have replaced a couple before (just to be nice), but that is a good tip also, I will suggest that in the future.